Searching For Cameron

Skyler's P.O.V
I felt like a jerk. I got mad at Cameron and he was only trying to help me. What have I done and where could he be?

I had now rang his phone about 20 times and he still wouldn't answer. What have I done and where could he be?

I automatically thought that he must have went back to the airport so I grabbed my dads car keys and hopped into the car.

I drove as fast as I could to the airport hoping Cameron would still be there.

When I arrived at the airport I ran through the doors searching frantically for him.

I reached security and explained to the security guard. "I need to get through as soon as possible, my boyfriend Cameron Dallas is about to leave and I need to stop him from getting on his flight!"

"I'm sorry Madame but you are going to have to go through security like everyone else." Said the security guard.

I did what I was told so that I wouldn't get removed.

Once I got through security I ran to the waiting area. I still couldn't see Cameron. Was I too late?

On one of the screens it said the LA flight was boarding at 9.30pm so I checked my phone and it was 9.45pm.

I still could have a chance.

I ran up to the lady at the front desk and asked if the LA flight had took off yet.

"Yes it just took off 10 minutes ago." She replied.

I froze and tears filled in my eyes. I was too late.

"Are you okay miss? She asked.

I just turned away and went back to the car.

I sat in my car crying. What have I done? Why was I so horrible to him? You've ruined everything!

All these thoughts ran through my head. I had lost him.

I was too upset to drive but I pulled myself together and turned on the engine.

I pulled out of the airport parking lot when 'Please don't say you love me' by Gabrielle Aplin came on the radio. This song came on in the restaurant Cameron took me to on our first date and tears filled in my eyes again.

I couldn't see where I was going because my eyes were blurry due to tears so I had to pull over.

I was too upset so I decided to call my mom.

"Hello sweetie, what's wrong?" She said.

"Mom, can you pick me up?" I said trying not to burst into tears.

"Yeah sure sweetheart, where are you and why are you crying?" She replied.

"I'm pulled over in a layby about a mile from the airport." I explained.

"Okay I will be right there." She said and hung up.

15 minutes later my mum came and picked me up.

We had to leave my dads car where it was until tomorrow.

"Honey what is wrong?" She asked me concerned.

"Cameron" I replied before bursting into tears.

"What's happened did yous break up?" She said.

"I don't know, we had a fall out at the hospital whilst we were visiting Justin and he told me to come home and get some rest but I told him I wasn't leaving my brother and I was so mean to him but he was only trying to help and now he has went back home." I explained to her.

"Aww sweetie you really do love him." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I love him more than anything." I replied.