Visiting Justin

Skyler's P.O.V
When we arrived at the hospital I went to the front desk.

"Wh..where is Justin Edwards' room?" I asked the receptionist. My voice shaking.

"Level 2, room 10" she replied.

"Thank you" Cameron told the lady.

I was so nervous. My mom didn't tell me if his injuries were serious or not so I didn't know what to expect when I walked in.

"Babe everything is going to be okay" said Cameron trying to comfort me.

"But what if it's not" I replied.

"Don't doubt yourself, stay positive." He said.

I loved how Cameron made me feel safe in situations, without him I would be lost. My mom and dad don't care because they are busy with work all the time.

I paused outside Justin's room.

"You ready?" Asked Cameron.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside.

There he was. His body so lifeless. There were cuts and bruises all over his body and a bandage around his skull.

I broke down into tears.

I sat beside his bed and Cameron sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hey Justin. It's me Sky I'm back" I sniffled.

"I know you can't respond but I'm here and I will stay with you and when you wake up I will be the first person you see." I told him.

Justin's P.O.V
I heard the door open and I could tell by the sound of the footsteps that there were two people but it wasn't mom or dad.

Then they sat beside me so I knew it wasn't the doctor.

Who was it?

"Hey Justin. It's me Sky I'm back" said Skyler.

Omg Skyler was back!! Me and Skyler were twins so we were closer than any other normal siblings.

She was my other half.

I wanted to see her but my eyes wouldn't open I wanted to hold her hand but I couldn't move it.

I tried very hard this time but then I saw a bright light.

Cameron's P.O.V
Justin's heart monitor started to go off.

Skyler started to cry even more, then she was going hysterical.

"Cameron do something he's going to die!" She screamed at me.

"Sky calm down." I said.

"Don't just stand there do something!" She screamed.

I didn't know what to do but then the nurses and doctors came bursting through the door.

They began wheeling Justin out of the room.

"Where are you taking him!" Skyler shouted to one of the nurses.

"We will give you details when we know what is wrong." The nurse replied.

"What have I done and where could he be?!" Skyler screamed.

"Sky I think it's best if I take you home." I told her.

"I am not going anywhere." She replied.

"Sky lets just go! We can come back tomorrow." I said.

"You want me to leave my brother? He could die Cameron! Are you fucking crazy?!" She shouted.

"I'm just saying it would be a good idea to go home and get some rest and let the doctors do there job." I said.

"I don't need fucking rest. I am staying here, so if it's bothering you so much just leave!" She said

"Fine!" I replied and stormed out of the hospital.

I jumped in Skyler's dads car and left it off at her house. I posted the keys through the letter box and left.

I called a cab and got it to take me to the airport.

I got a ticket back to LA and waited for my flight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skyler's P.O.V
3 hours had past and still no sign of Justin so I decided to ask the nurse where he was.

"Excuse me? Where is Justin?" I asked her.

"He is in theatre at the minute." She replied.

"What happened to him?" I said frustrated.

"His lungs filled up with fluid." She told me.

"Look I think you should go home and get some rest, we will call you in the morning to give you anymore news." Said the nurse.

I didn't want to leave Justin because he had no one else but I agreed to go home.

I got a cab to my house and when I got in I noticed my dads car keys on the floor.

Cameron had the keys so where is he? I thought to myself.

"Dad did Cameron come here?" I asked.

"No sweetheart why?" He replied.

I ran upstairs without answering my dads question and Cameron wasn't in my room I started to panick and tried to call his phone. It kept going to voicemail.