Proving Himself

Ame came in through the window and sat in front of Izuku who was sitting on the floor in front of his closet.

" Izuku, you called me back rather fast. What is it you need?"

" When can your master teach me how to use my powers?"

" You want to use them! Most people with the gift don't bother to learn since they have those strange powers."

" I don't have those strange powers so I can't use them but what i do have is the gift so I can use that."

" Alright, I'll ask my master and tell you tomorrow, goodnight Izuku."

" Goodnight Ame-Chan."

And then Ame was out the window and out of sight. Izuku went down to see what his mother was doing and found her making dinner and talking on the phone with Kacchan's mommy. Not wanting to bother his mother Izuku went to the back door and then went outside to explore. Since Izuku and his mother had just moved into this house from their small apartment he hadn't had much time to explore what was around him. Inko had gotten a new job with a much higher pay and they moved into a house in Musutafu so Izuku didn't have to move schools or make new friends. Behind their new house was a patch of trees that took up about 5 acres of space. izuku ran around the woods for a while looking at all the new spirits and yokai he could find. He met a new River Spirit named Kawa and they became fast friends. Kawa had green hair and golden brown skin with one blue eye and one purple. His yukata was green and blue with a red ribbon around his waist. Izuku and him talked until Izuku's mother called him in for dinner.

---------+-+---------

The next day Ame came back to Izuku's house and sat on the floor in front of Izuku who was again sitting in front of his closet. She had an envelope in her small hands. On the front it was signed with someone's name but Izuku couldn't quite read it. Ame set the letter down and looked up at Izuku before speaking.

" Master says that before he teaches you anything you need a basic Shikigami. In this envelope is a list of everything you will need to make the Shikigami all you need now is the spirit."

Izuku picked up the envelope and opened it and read what was inside. He went around the room collecting everything he would need a piece of paper, a pen, and wax which he then melted with a candle. Once the wax was melted he brought it over to the piece of paper and pen.

After Izuku finished drawing he let Tekku look it over and give his approval. Once approved Izuku poured wax onto the paper and listened to Ame tell him how to figure out his symbol. Every Omnyōji had a symbol bestowed on them by the gods or a star, they simply had to use their magic to reveal their symbol. The symbol usually had to do with what you were best at or what star or god gave the symbol. Izuku's was a spirit dancing on a wilting flower, a nature symbol for alchemy and nature magic, plus death and summoning magic.(I made this part up.) The small piece of paper shook for a minute before hopping up floating an inch above the ground. Izuku turned to Ame to see what would happen next.

" I'll come get you on Saturday and take you to my master, be ready to go very early in the morning and make sure to let your mother know. Make sure to bring workout clothes and an extra pair of normal clothes as well. Bye Izu-kun and Tekku."

" Bye Ame-Chan."

" Bye Ame."

-----------------^_^--------------------
Basic Shikigami

-----------------^_^--------------------Basic Shikigami

Tekku

Ame