It's Raining Men

Izuku was in his lab whipping up a sleep potion for Shinsou and planning things for tomorrow, he always thought better down here.

He was taking them to a place he often crashed when he was a vigilante. It was a Warehouse that he had cleaned up a little, he didn't know if it was abandoned but it sure was empty so he called it his and took over the top floor. After he finished his potion he was heading over to check that he could use it for him and his friends. After that he would head to the store.

The whistle on the kettle went off and he hurried over to grab it. He poured it into a cup before writing a fire and ice symbol on the side of the cup to keep it hot but not to hot. He put the cup on a shelf with Shinsou's name on it before cleaning up and heading up to his room to change out of his uniform. He put on some sweatpants and a white shirt before running to the front door and grabbing a jacket and shoving his shoes on. He ran out the front door with his favorite yellow back pack and headed on his way.

------( ˘ ³˘)♥-----

He slipped into the window of the warehouse where his feet hit the floor silently. He closed the window after himself before turning and smiling, his workshop was still here and it looked like only the edible things had been taken by scavengers. He went and gathered up all his supplies and put them into his bag before taking out the cleaning supplies and getting to work.

He started sweeping and listening to McCaffrey. He started dancing and cleaning at the same time after a while and then he was having a whole party by himself, singing and dancing and having fun even if no one was here with him. Eventually he finished the top floor and moved to the bottom floor, which he had decided might as well be cleaned if they were crashing here for the night.

He found out that the electricity was still working so he found the light switch and turned the lights on. He found a few outlets while he was cleaning so he could use the money he got from ring fighting to get a mini fridge and a microwave. He could get some cup noodles or ramen and they could eat that along with some other small snacks and he could ask the boys to bring some things.

My Boys😋😘

Izuku: Can you guys bring a snack each? And is there anything you guys want to eat, cause if not we're having cup noodles.

Katsuki: Yeah that sounds good.

Hitoshi: Can do.

Ojirou: Sure.

Shoto: I'll bring my soba.

Denki: sure thing dude!

Sero: I'll bring oreos.

Mirio: I'll think of something.

Tamaki: Sure.

Tenya: I will most definitely bring something healthy.

Eijirou: I'll be there, with Snacks!

Izuku: Thanks guys, see you tomorrow!

Izuku watched as they replied before turning his phone off. He set it down on the table up stairs before finishing up down stairs. He started making a list of things he would need to get when he went to the shopping center. He was halfway through packing his stuff when he heard a thud on the roof. He was going to write it off as a bird when another thud sounded before a yelp and a blur sped past the window to his right before a crash rang through the air.