USJ

Shouta was ready for the day to be over, and it had barely started. There wasn't any particular reason he was upset, he just had this feeling, deep in his gut. If the day was over, hopefully it would go away.

He walked into his kitchen where he found Hizashi leaning against the counter with a cup of tea in his hands and a pot of coffee next to him. Shouta leaned against the taller man's chest and sat for a second before turning and grabbing the pot of coffee and taking a long sip.

If he was lucky then all that would go wrong today was someone breaking a bone.

++++++++++

Izuku walked into the locker room and changed into his hero costume before running out to get to the bus. He talked to Denki while they waited for the rest of 1-A, 1-B, and the big three to make there way over.

Once everyone was loaded onto the busses they started towards their destination.

" I want to get to know you all better so how bout we introduce ourselves, properly." Ochako clapped as she stated this happily.

" Kero, sure I'll go first. Hi, my name is Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu."

" Alright, my name's Eijirou Kirishima!"

More people introduced themselves and then individual conversations started to happen. Everyone was happy, and that should have been their first sign of trouble.

Once they pulled up to the building they were all amazed at the amount of money the school had to do something like this. They went in and passed their second warning sign, a small device strapped to the side of the building with duct tape, only slightly hidden by the bushes.

They got inside and closed the doors behind themselves before 13 started to talk a little nervously. And then Kirishima started talking, and chaos ensued. A wide purple portal opened and flooded out villain and thug after villain and thug. Soon the entire plaza was covered in them, with a very crusty individual at the back.

" We have come to kill All Might."

Crusty stated as a giant bird thing popped out of the portal. Next to it was a mist man, and a dude dressed like a- oh, ok this just got alot more interesting for Izuku.

Izuku dashed out of the crowd and jumped high into the air, where he enlarged his Shikigami quite a bit before slamming it down on Magicae, a Latin sorcerer who liked to pull deadly pranks. Sadly, he was an advanced caster majoring in silent casting so he was behind Izuku before the Shikigami even touched the ground.

" Hahaha, missed me missed me. Hope you missed me while I was gone Yo-chan. Now it's my turn, hope you like ham."

And then a giant pig was falling towards Izuku at high speeds. He took it his fans and cut the thing to pieces, spraying blood everywhere. He once again charged at the childish magic user, ready to do the same to him.

At this point the rest of the students had been scattered or where fighting mist man on the stairs. Aizawa was battling the bird creature and losing horribly.

Izuku pulled a potion off his belt and threw it at the dude in the sky after setting it on fire. It exploded and knocked the brat out of the sky sending him into the waters of the ship wreck zone. Of course he didn't stay there long, he shot right out of the water and threw lightning at Izuku who flipped over the bolt, dodging it expertly. In return Izuku sent a stream of fire towards him. It hit his chest but seemed to do nothing, not even burn him. The fight would have went on if Aizawa's scream didn't ring out clear as day through the entire facility.

Izuku turned fast and started running, ducking and dodging spells and attacks being thrown at him by villains from his left and right. He hopped high once again and drove his fan deep into the creatures brain before activating a mind reading spell.

" PLEASE HELP ME, KILL ME, IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD, I WANNA DIE. HELP ME, TAKE ME AWAY FROM-"

Izuku twisted his fan and all movement and noise from the creature stopped. It fell and hit the ground hard, before twitching some, and then the screaming started again. It ripped Izuku off and flung him towards the doors, where he was caught by Snipe, who then set him on his feet. The teachers and Iida were behind him, All Might lacking the smile on his face as he looked around, not liking what he was seeing at all.

Cristy's smile became so wide that you could see his cracked lips from behind the hand.

" Nomu...kill All Might."

And then Nomu was barrelling towards them on all fours, All Might running to meet it as they started to exchange blows. Snipe started letting off round after round as the rest of the teachers got to work with rescue and recovery and fighting the villains. He got one good shot on Crusty before he and mist man were gone through the portal.

" See you next time Yo-chan. I will then most definitely have a plan. I will kill you. No matter what you do."

And then Magicae was gone, it was almost as if he melted into the air. The villains were rounded up and Aizawa was carried out to the ambulance by Mic and anyone who needed medical assistance was taken out there too. Villain after villain was taken out to the many police cars lined up out front.

Izuku was throwing a whole fit, breaking things, casting random spells, throwing potions and blowing things up. That little brat got on his nerves so so bad. He was 19 years old and yet all he ever did was annoy Izuku and kill people. If Izuku heard Yo-chan one more time he was going to shoot someone, preferably the brat himself.

" Y... Izuku, wanna go get some ice cream? Shouto said he'd pay for it." Ojirou asked nervously, not wanting to get blown up or set on fire.

Izuku spun around and saw his friends sitting there, sweating bullets so he calmed down a little. He nodded and they headed to change before heading out to the most expensive ice cream shop in the city. Shouto wanted to max out the credit card so they went to the mall after.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Magicae