Talking On The Phone At 3 Am

Samuel: *talking to his friend on the phone at 3 am* Hey, Ida!

Ida: Hey, Sam! Why exactly are you calling me at this hour? You woke me up.

Samuel: I can't sleep. So, I decided to give you a call.

Ida: My parents will kill me, if they find out I am talking to someone at this hour. I'm not allowed to be on the phone, after 9 pm.

Samuel: I see. But it's past midnight.

Ida: I know, but...

Mother: Ida, get off that phone!! You know, you're not supposed to be on the phone, after 9 pm!

Ida: Sorry, Mom!

Mother: Who are you talking to?

Ida: Uh.....

Mother: Uh is not a word! I asked you a question! Who are you talking to?

Ida: My friend.

Mother: Who?

Ida: Samuel.

Mother: Why did he you call at this hour for, anyway? Isn't he supposed to be in bed?

Ida: He said, he couldn't sleep. So, he decided to give me call.

Mother: Let me talk to him. Give me the phone.

Ida: Okay. Samuel, my mom wants to talk to you.

Samuel: Okay.

Ida: *gives the phone to her mother*

Mother: You listen to me, and you listen real good, Samuel! Ida is not allowed to be on the phone, past 9 pm. I already discussed this with you before, and you disobeyed me. If you call her again, at this hour, I'm gonna have one of your parents get on the phone, and I'll tell them, what you been up to! Do I make myself clear?

Samuel: Yes. I'm sorry, okay?

Mother: Good! Now, go back to sleep! Bye! *quickly hangs up*

Samuel: What was her problem? I just wanted to chat. She has an attitude problem.

This story was written on Friday, May 8th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛😘😘😘😘😘💛💛💛💛💛😘😘😘😘😘😘