Not The Way To Act During Breakfast

"Breakfast is ready!" yelled Olivia's mother. She came downstairs, in her white shirt, black shorts, white socks, and black Adidas sandals. She smelled pancakes and bacon.

"Hurry up, and eat, before the bus shows up!" demanded her mother. "I leave for work in 15 minutes."

Olivia put her feet on the table, as if she was relaxing, much to her mother's disapproval. "Feet off the table, Olivia! You're eating breakfast!"

"Cram it, Mom!" said Olivia.

"Olivia, don't make me slap you! Take your feet off the table!"

"Chill out, woman!" scoffed Olivia, doing as she was told. She ate her pancakes and bacon, and drank her milk.

"Elaine, get down here for breakfast!" yelled her mother. Elaine was Olivia's younger sister. They hardly got along. Olivia was about to get more pancakes, but her mother stopped her. "Whoa, young lady, that's for Elaine! You already had your breakfast!"

"Okay, whatever!" sighed Olivia, rolling her eyes.

"Here is your lunch money," said her mother. "Go get your backpack, and head to the bus stop! The bus will be there in five minutes!"

Olivia ran upstairs, and got her backpack, and came back downstairs. She got her house key, and left, without telling her mother good bye.

This story was written on Monday, May 18th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks! ❤️❤️💙😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️💙😘😘❤️💙😘😘😘😘