No More Tears

Mount Sinai Baptist Church

Little Rock, Arkansas

Pastor Randy Becker: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!

ButterflyWriter13: Yes. *nods*

Pastor Randy Becker: We must not take things for granted! We need to love one another! We are all brothers and sisters!

stormbro: Amen.

Pastor Randy Becker: When you leave here today, tell your loved one, how much you love them! Cause, it could be your last time with them!

ButterflyWriter13: Yes, sir! Amen!

Pastor Randy Becker: Know this, whatever misdeed you done, you can be forgiven for it!

MaryKLago: Yes, sir!

Woman: Amen!

Time skip.....

Pallbearers: *open the casket, revealing Jack's dead body in a dark blue suit*

Sad music plays....

Jack's Family: *cries again and are the first ones to see Jack in the casket*

All Of Us: *gets up and sees Jack's body*

Me: RIP Jack.

Lil_Bunny_Demon: RIP Jack.

Helena: *crying hysterically* I want my friend back!

Dana: You must have faith!

Writer's Block: *crying hysterically*

Forgetfulness: *crying hysterically*

Pastor Randy Becker: We will now proceed to the cemetery!

Pallbearers: *take the casket outside of the church and puts it back into the hearse*

All Of Us: *leaves the church*

Tina: I feel sorry for the family.

SakuraThePanzerOtaku: I do, too. See you at the cemetery.

All Of Us: *getting into the rental cars and goes to the cemetery where Jack will be buried and laid to rest*

At the cemetery.....

Casket With Jack Inside: *being lowered*

Charlie: *whispers* We're gonna go back to the hotel, and change out of our suits, then visit Curtis and Pam for a while.

Ryan: *whispers back* Okay.

This story was written on Wednesday, May 20th, 2020.

A/N Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Send your prayers to Jack's family, during this tough time. Thanks. RIP Jack. 😢😢😢😢❤❤❤❤❤❤