Fuel the Fir

I STARE AT myself in the full-length mirror behind my bedroom door, gazing in open fascination at the flush that colors the skin that runs from my breasts up to my cheeks and the wild tangle of chestnut curls that hangs around my face

I STARE AT myself in the full-length mirror behind my bedroom door, gazing in open fascination at the flush that colors the skin that runs from my breasts up to my cheeks and the wild tangle of chestnut curls that hangs around my face. Twisting my body and turning my head to look back over my shoulder, I see red marks along my upper back, a stark reminder of the force of Jungkook's thrusts as he pummeled me into the wall. 

Dropping my gaze lower, I'm confronted with further evidence of his possession in the form of his fingerprints dotting both cheeks of my ass, and I find myself unable to stop the satisfied smile that takes over my face as I recall the way he dug his fingers into me and slammed my body against him

Taehyung left his mark on me only once during the course of our marriage, smacking my ass so hard that it brought tears to my eyes. After I punched him in the arm and threatened to cut off his balls, he swore he'd never do it again. Rough sex is not something that ever held any appeal for me. I certainly never thought being fucked against a wall so hard it left marks would turn me on, but I find myself staring at the results of what we just did and feeling that familiar stirring between my legs again.

I hear the water shut off in the bathroom across the hall and turn away from the mirror before Jungkook sees that I've been obsessively eyeing all the things he did to my body. I'm not fast enough, though, and the dimple in his cheek stands out when he smirks at me as he strolls naked into the room,

"Checking out my handy work?" he asks, coming to stand behind me while I rummage through my dresser drawer for a pair of underwear and a tank top, trying to pretend like that wasn't exactly what I'd been doing.

"Don't get so cocky, Mr.Jeon," I warn, glancing at him over my shoulder.

He presses his body against my back and I feel his cock, hot and hard between the cheeks of my ass.

Jesus, how in the hell is he already hard again?

"I'm pretty sure I earned the right to be a little cocky," he whispers close to my ear.

I can't even think of a sufficient comeback because he's right. He definitely went above and beyond tonight and I won't deny him his right to gloat. After giving me two mind-numbing orgasms, he's certainly earned it.

The heat of his body is suddenly gone as he moves away from me, his fingertips trailing down my spine and then circling each little red mark. I close my eyes as he leans in and kisses each spot.

"I'm sorry I was so rough, Lice," he whispers as he squats down and presses his lips against the area on my ass that's still pink from his handprint.

He stands back up, bringing his body flush against mine again and I lean my head back against his chest as his arms wrap around my waist.

"I like having your marks on my body," I tell him honestly, because it's the absolute truth.