Just a Little Heat

I CAN FEEL the beat of the music vibrating through her body as I set the remote down and grab her hips, pulling her to the edge of the speaker

Placing one soft kiss on her lips, I move to her cheek, then to her neck and down the front of her body, leaving a wet trail with my tongue as I go. I press my palms to the inside of her thighs and push them wide apart until she has to lean slightly forward to maintain her balance. Her pussy is now pressed against the hard plastic of the subwoofer and I can tell by one look at her face that she can feel the vibrations of the music thumping against her core. 

She bites down on her bottom lip as I clutch tightly to her thighs, rocking her slowly back and forth, her pussy bumping against the top of the speaker with each forced tilt of her hips. I tease her, giving her a touch of the vibrating bass before rocking her back away from it, over and over.

..

When my release finally subsides, I flop back on top of the speaker, bringing Lisa with me until she's sprawled across me, our chests rising and falling in the same hurried tempo as we come down from our high.

After a few minutes, she shifts her body and I feel her pussy clench around my cock one last time. I grab her hips and hold her in place, afraid if she moves again I'm going to lose my mind. My dick should be softening, completely satisfied by now, but I'm still hard. I can't seem to get enough of her and I'm pretty sure if she moves her hips in the slightest way, I'm going to flip her over and start pounding into her all over again. I'd like nothing more than to do just that, but we need to talk. She said her piece, and now it's my turn.

She told me she was afraid—and I can only pray that what I have to say won't scare her even more.