Hot

IT TOOK EVERYTHING in me not to drive straight to Lisa's house when I left the station, but I know if I don't get some sleep, there's no way I'll be able to function

IT TOOK EVERYTHING in me not to drive straight to Lisa's house when I left the station, but I know if I don't get some sleep, there's no way I'll be able to function. After a quick shower, I toss on a pair of boxer briefs, flop down on top of the covers in bed and dial Lisa's number.

She answers on the second ring. "How was work?"

Her voice is filled with the rasp of sleep and I feel bad that I woke her up.

"It was exhausting. I'm sorry I woke you."

"It's fine, I was dreaming about you anyway and hearing your voice is much better."

I can hear her smile and the rustle of covers through the line and my dick starts to harden just thinking about her body all warm and soft under the blankets.

"I hope you're naked while you were thinking about me," I tease.

"I wasn't, but that can easily be arranged," she replies with a soft laugh.

My mind fills with all sorts of naughty ideas and the exhaustion of the last forty-eight hours of work quickly leaves my body.

We've talked a lot over the last few days. We touched on important things like her shitty marriage and why she never had children, my failed relationships and our families. I have loved every second of getting to know her again, but I want to know more. She slept with one man for most of her life and I find it hard to believe he was able to fulfill all of her fantasies. From the brief conversation we had about our past sex lives, I know there are a lot of things she's never experienced.

 I want to know what she dreams about, I want to know what turns her on and I want to make every single one of those things come true. I've had a pretty adventurous sex life. I've dabbled in bondage and even experienced threesomes. Fucking two women at the same time would probably fulfill most guy's deepest, darkest desire, but nothing turns me on more than the thought of finding out what makes Lisa burn. I could tell by the excitement on her face when my palm connected with her ass that it turned her on and she wanted more, but was afraid to ask for it. I don't want her to ever be afraid to tell me what she wants.

"If you're wearing underwear, take them off," I demand softly into the phone.

I hear her breath catch, but the rustling of fabric through the line tells me she's following my orders.

"Now, put the phone on speaker and set it down on the pillow next to you," I continue.

She doesn't say a word. While she situates the phone, I reach down under the covers and palm my cock.

"Are we seriously going to have phone sex right now?" she asks with a shaky voice before laughing softly. "If I was there with you right now, what would you want me to do to you, Lice?" I ask quietly, cutting off her laugh.