Powderkeg

I CANNOT BELIEVE this is fucking happening right now

"Please, just stay in here," Lisa begs for the third time as I watch her quickly throw on a short, black robe she grabs from the end of the bed.

I cross my arms in front of me, silently fuming, as she rushes towards the door. She looks back over her shoulder at me, her brown eyes filled with worry and sadness.

"Please," she whispers brokenly one last time before turning away and rushing down the hall, the door pulling closed behind her.

I hear her footsteps as she races down the stairs followed by the sounds of murmured voices before I finally let the anger that's been simmering just under the surface since I head him speak her fucking name boil over. Picking up a pillow from the end of the bed, I bunch it in my hands and then chuck it as hard as I can at the mirror hanging behind the door, equal parts pissed off and grateful that it wasn't something harder. Gripping my hands in my hair so tight my eyes start to water, I pace around the room while the voices down below get increasingly louder.

I should have made her tell me what the hell was going on with Taehyung before I started any of this shit with her. Fuck, separated could mean anything from him staying in a hotel for a week while they worked out their problems to her getting ready to leave his ass for good. I was a complete and total dumbass for immediately assuming the latter. 

My thoughts had been centered on Lisa, on getting inside her sweet body with the hope of sating my curiosity and removing all traces of her from my heart and mind once and for all. I'd planned on leaving here today with all traces of my infatuation with Lisa wiped from my mind and without another look back. 

I didn't expect for one taste of her to turn into an addiction, never imagined that fucking her would only solidify my obsession. This woman, who's spent years dominating my headspace, is suddenly under my skin and in my blood and now I can't imagine not fucking her every day for the rest of my life. I'll be damned if that fuck head Kim Taehyung is going to ruin my chances with her once again.

Snatching up my jeans and t-shirt from the foot of the bed where I'd tossed them before our second round of mind-blowing sex, I quickly get dressed and walk over to the door. I quietly pull it open just a crack and crane my neck to listen, not giving a shit that I'm eavesdropping right now.

"I'm sorry,Tae. I'm so sorry."

The broken apology from Lisa makes my blood boil and I grip the handle of the door so hard I'm surprised it doesn't break off in my hand.

Is she taking him back? Is she forgiving him for whatever the fuck he did and taking him back when I'm standing right here after she just spent the past hour and a half letting me fuck her?

My smell is still on her skin and my come is still pooling inside her body and she's taking that fucker back. This woman has completely fucked me in more ways than one. The day I let her go, the memory of her and what we had together took root and it grew and grew until she became a fantasy in my mind. I placed this perfect, amazing woman so high on a pedestal in my mind that no other woman could even come close to reaching the ideal of her, but I'm quickly realizing that dreams are much better than reality. I built her up so high in my mind that there was nowhere else for her to go but crashing down.