#59

WARNING | R18 SPG

“Hmm..” he groaned as he entered to mine. I was weeping hard, devastated.

“P-please stop..” I was begging but he's a devil he never heard my plea.

When I got a chance to hold a knife I immediately stabbed him on his chest that made him fell immediately to the ground. I was dumbfounded, I was nervous, conscience is killing me–but a devil inside me smirked.

“WHY DID YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND?! YOU DEMON!! YOU'LL ROT IN HELL!!!” I got shocked when my mother shouted angrily when she found me holding a knife and found his husband bathing in his own blood.

Tears fell down on my cheeks.

“I've told you what he's doing to me.. and you've just said that I am crazy..” I uttered while crying. She avoided my gaze.

“Y-you're definitely crazy..” she nervously answered me, crying with no tears. I looked to his husband and plastered a devil smirk.

“I was crying and begging for your help, so I could stop that demon from molesting me but what did you do, you just let me lost my dignity..” I muttered and start crying again she looked at me awfully.

“You summon a demon inside me.. he even said that If I  tell you what was he doing to me he'll kill the both of us..” I said between my sobs...

And again plastered a devil smirk.

“So I killed him.”

___________

P.S I was just inspired by some articles I read so I made this story.