Awakening

Y/n opened his eyes and found himself staring at a white ceiling. He sat up slowly and looked around before reaching up to his face. He found a metal mask attached to his face.

He looked down and saw a scar across his chest that was more fresh than the others.

Y/n: "The hell?"

His door then opened and the woman who had greeted him upon his awakening, Da Vinci, strolled in.

Da Vinci: "Good Morning! How are you today, Y/n?"

Y/n tried to smile, but due to the mask, he couldn't.

Y/n: "Well, I don't feel like someone committed Jihad on my entire fuckin' body anymore."

Da Vinci: "Good to hear. Dr. Roman's gonna come around later and he'll give you a verdict so we can get you summoning as normal."

Y/n: "Summoning? Is there another grail war?"

Da Vinci: "Oh, no. But with Chaldea's technology we're able to summon servants outside of grail wars."

Y/n's eyes widened and he tried to stand, but he stumbled and Da Vinci caught him.

Da Vinci: "Not so fast, big guy."

Y/n: "if I can summon outside of grail wars, does that mean I can see my servants again?"

Da Vinci: "More than likely. For now, you'll need to wait for Dr. Roman."

Y/n nodded before stretching his arm out.

Y/n: "I assume you know my abilities?"

Da Vinci: "Yup! My assistant told me all about you. She seriously never shuts up about you. I suppose that's the pride one holds when you're the sibling of one of the most powerful people on the planet."

Y/n's eyes widened as she said that.

Y/n: "wait. My sibling? Is Haruna here!?"

Da Vinci smiled warmly before walking to the door.

Da Vinci: "Give me a few minutes, I'll go get her."

About five minutes later, Y/n heard someone outside his room. The door was then opened and Da Vinci walked in, a woman was stood next to her. Someone that Y/n recognised.

Y/n: "...H-Haruna?"

The woman smiled as tears started to form in her eyes.

Haruna: "Y-You're really awake..."

"