Jeanne d'Arc

Jeanne was extremely confused by the man that walked with her. He was clearly a fighter, but his gentle attitude would deceive her to think otherwise.

The two walked into the fortress and all of the guards pointed their weapons at Jeanne.

Guard1: "Dragon Witch!"

Guard2: "We must kill her before she destroys us!"

Y/n: "...come again? I don't think I heard you properly."

All of the guards became incredibly scared as Y/n's left arm started to glow a brilliant golden. Jeanne's eyes widened as she felt the sheer amount of power being exerted by his arm alone.

Edmond then walked over and stood in front of the soldiers.

Edmond: "Calm your raging ovaries, cunt waffles. She's not a threat."

Kama: "You harm her or my master, then your ass is gonna die in the most horrific manner I can think of."

Without warning, suddenly, Y/n's eyes started burning. He fell to his knees as his retinas burned. He then saw something, it was himself.

He was standing in front of Mash's shield with a serious expression. Gudako was crying hysterically behind him.

He said something before holding his hand out. With a flash of golden light, He was kicked out of the vision.

He gasped for breath as he regained himself. There was something echoing in his brain though.

"Ascend to his throne."

(Pseudo Opening again. Deal with it.)

Y/n looked around and saw that his servants were trying to hold him up.

Kama: "Y/n, you still with us?"

Kiara: "Will I have to perform some...magic?~"

Edmond: "...You stay far away from him, Kiara."

Kiara: "And who's gonna make me? You? Haha! I can defeat you any day, Dantès."

Edmond: "Bullshit! The only thing you've got that's higher than me is your fucking Libido!"

Kiara: "That's all I need.~"

Jeanne: "Can you please calm yourselves, he's starting to come around."

Y/n managed to fully regain himself as Kama held him up.

Y/n: "...anyone know what 'ascend to his throne' means?"

Edmond: "Huh? Nope, no clue."

Roman: "No...it can't be..."

Roman did a quick scan of Y/n's vitals and found something extremely interesting. There was something lying dormant within Y/n's soul.

Roman: "his throne? He can't mean the throne of a God, can he?"

Back with Y/n and the others, Gudao explained to Jeanne that they were from the future, there to correct the timeline.

Mash and Gudako were trying to make sure Y/n was okay.

Jeanne: "Okay...I understand your objectives, and I will assist you. But...Y/n, I'd like to know what you meant by, 'I'm used to seeing you in Blue.'"

Y/n: "roughly six hundred years in the future, you're going to be summoned in the fifth holy grail war. That is when you will meet a younger version of myself. In said holy grail war, you wore a blue dress. Also your hair was tied up, much prefer it when you let it out like that though."