Berserk Alliance

The group were hiding out in the forest nearby the town. Edmond and Siegfried both volunteered to remove any hostiles trying to get at them.

Gudao used Kiyohime as a body pillow as he slept while Gudako slept next to Anastasia.

Y/n barely got a wink of sleep, when he did, it was short lived as he opened his eyes and saw Kiara, Kama, Martha and Jeanne all lying next to, or on top of, him.

He sighed before he heard someone sneaking around. He got up and pulled some pants on before heading out of the tent.

Mozart spotted him, but didn't question what he was doing.

Y/n walked into the forest and stopped a bit away from the campsite.

Y/n: "Whaddya want, Atalante?"

The archer servant dropped down from above with a cold glare.

Atalante: "I was sent to interrogate you, Chaldea Master."

Y/n: "Thought so. What does Jalter want to know?"

Atalante: "What do you know about her?"

Y/n: "Quite a bit. She likes to play dom, but she's a power bottom. She's got a tender side to her, especially around kids. She's a lightweight."

Atalante: "That's...enough. What about Gilles de Rais."

Y/n: "Ah, I thought he might be a topic of conversation. Gilles, from what I remember reading, went mad after Jeanne d'Arc was burned as a heretic. He slaughtered children mercilessly to appease god so he could bring Jeanne back. In the end, he was hung for his crimes."

Atalante: "...How many?"

Y/n saw her fist shaking with pure anger.

Y/n: "...too many to count. Some speculate that it was somewhere in the region of two to three hundred."

Atalante's grip on her bow was enough to make the wood creak.

Atalante: "That...sick...twisted...creature."

Y/n: "Calm your tits, Atalante."

Atalante: "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN AFTER HEARING THAT!?!?"

Y/n: "By taking a breath and composing yourself, Idiot."

Atalante: "You..."

Atalante reached for an arrow, but she was quickly stopped as she found herself facing the business end of a freshly projected Gaé Dearg.

Y/n: "Now then, shut up and listen to me."

Atalante had no choice, she had seen the destructive power that Y/n had at his fingertips. So she lowered her bow  while Y/n leaned on the Gaé Dearg.

Y/n: "I'm guessing Jalter wants you to relay this info back to her. So give her this little message from me."

Atalante: "Hm?"

Y/n: "she has two options in this battle. She can either rebel against Gilles, the one who summoned her, or she can remain as his puppet for until I get my ass over to Orleans."

Atalante was confused, but she carried the message with her back to Orleans.

???: "that was berserk archer, wasn't it?"

Y/n turned and saw Marie standing nearby.

Y/n: "Yes, it was. My plan's working brilliantly."

Marie: "your plan?"