The Evil Dragon Falls

Siegfried and Georgios both sprinted towards Fafnir with their Swords drawn. Both of them smirked as they engaged the massive dragon.

Siegfried: "Hey! Remember me, asshole!?"

Inside the castle of Orleans, Gilles summoned all manner of creatures to try and stave off the raging Jalter.

Y/n walked behind her, blasting any stragglers that got past her with a shotgun that he had traced.

Jalter got in close and kicked Gilles in the chest before bashing his head off of her own.

Jalters anger was so visceral that even the other servants there could sense it.

Gudako watched as Jalter mercilessly pursued Gilles past his monsters. Before she could reach him however, Fafnir's head came crashing through the wall.

Georgios was stood atop it with his blade buried in the beasts eye.

Gudako: "Attaboy, Georgios!"

Jalter was too focused on chasing Gilles to care about Fafnir.

Outside, the remaining enemies were being cleaned up by the other servants.

Haruna was at her limit and was struggling to stay awake as she tried to count the number of enemies remaining. Da Vinci saw this and walked over as she dozed off.

Da Vinci then had Haruna replaced at her station and she carried the exhausted mage to bed.

Gudao was keeping Bunyan close to him with Kiyohime, both of them acting as bodyguards while Astolfo ran out and kicked ass with Cu Chulainn.

Kama was easily tearing through the few remaining wyverns while Lancelot screamed belligerently whilst tearing zombies and skeletons apart with next to no issue.

Edmond crushed a pair of skeletons skulls together with a bored expression.

Edmond: "Y/n's angry. I can tell that much from the heat in my veins."

A wyvern crashed down next to him as Kiara appeared next to the avenger.

Kiara: "Ara ara, Master's really getting into it now, huh?"

Edmond recalled the burst of rage that Y/n succumbed to in Fuyuki and he clenched his fist.

Edmond: "Don't succumb to the same fate, Master. I need someone to drink with when we get back."

Marie and Mozart were both doing their part taking out shadow servants. Marie came face to face with Charles Henri Sanson and the two battled fiercely. Eventually though, Marie came out on top.

Irisviel was supporting the group as much as she could with healing magic while the others fought.

Back inside the castle, Jalter and Y/n were basically bullying Gilles into a corner.

Jalter: "You bastard! I'm gonna make you pay for what you did!"

Y/n used his magic to revert Gilles' counter attacks back to their weakest state, though his magic circuits felt like they were on fire. The servants in this singularity were far tougher than those he faced in the grail war. Bar one, of course.