The Queen that Loved All

The group had moved on to the nearby forest of Jura where they planned their next moves.

Y/n: "Obviously Jalter's the problem with this Era. I'm willin' to bet that Gilles had a hand in it as well."

Jeanne: "More than likely, yes."

Kama: "It's possible that we'll have to take out Jalter and the servants under her command."

Y/n: "Not possible, inevitable."

The group all agreed that they'd have to go after the servants that Jalter had under her command.

Next thing the guys knew, they were all gathered in a huddle of their own. Gudao had gone to bed to preserve his mana, but Y/n stayed up with the male servants.

Chulainn: "I'm not one for cruel queens, but that Carmilla woman...she'd get it."

Y/n: "Fucking agreed."

Astolfo: "You seem to have taken to Chevalier d'Eon rather quickly as well, Y/n."

Y/n: "She's a'ight. She'd definitely get it, but I'm more focused on Martha."

Mozart: "Saint Martha? Why her?"

Y/n: "Let's just say...I got an urgin' for a virgin."

Dantès and Chulainn immediately started rolling around with laughter. Astolfo was in stitches as he laughed.

Y/n: "fuck this, I need booze."

Y/n then held his hand out and a golden glow erupted from his palm as a familiar shape came into view.

Everyone's eyes widened as a holy grail appeared in Y/n's hand.

Edmond: "Excuse me!? How the fuck!?"

Y/n: "Denial of Nothingness."

Edmond: "...fair enough."

Y/n: "I require booze, Grail."

Within a few seconds, the grail had filled up with alcohol and every time Y/n finished it, the grail would just refill.

Edmond: "Wait, couldn't you use that power to revive Il-"

Y/n: "Don't...finish that sentence. Don't get me wrong, if I held no value for human lives, I would have done it. But the problem is that I cared about her. So no. I wouldn't do that."

Dantès looked down in shame.

Chulainn: "Don't feel so down, Dantès. It's a valid question."

Y/n: "He's right. But it's still not something I'm entirely over."

Edmond nodded in understanding before having a drink from the grail.

After an equivalent of twelve bottles of uruk wine level booze, Y/n passed out.

The next morning, he woke up with a bitch of a hangover.

The group packed their things and headed out towards the town of Lyon.

As they ventured further into the woods, Marie struck up a conversation.

Marie: "So, all three of you are new masters, yes?"

Gudako: "Yup!"

Gudao: "That's right."

Y/n: "I've been a master before."

Mozart: "Oh? Do tell."

Y/n: "In the fifth holy grail war. I was chosen as a master by the grail."

Marie: "Amazing! Who won the war?"

Y/n: "Nobody."

Mozart: "Huh? How did nobody win?"