Searching for Saints

Y/n and Lancelot were in the middle of a rather...interesting conversation.

Y/n: "I'M TELLING YOU! YOU SHOULDA STAYED WITH HER!! PISS OFF ARTORIA EVEN MORE!!"

Lancelot: "NO, YOU FUCKING TARD!! I BASHED AND DASHED!! MY ABILITY AT THE TIME WAS LITERALLY FUCKING BITCHES AND CUNT SPLASHING!!"

Y/n: "SO YOU'VE SAID!! EIGHT FUCKING TIMES!!"

Lancelot: "FUCK YOU!!"

Y/n: "CHOKE ON A FUCKING COCK!!"

Lancelot: "I NEVER TAKE OFF MY HELMET YOU FUCKING ASS PANCAKE!!"

Y/n: "FUCK OFF, CUNT!!"

The others all deadpanned as the two argued. Though Kama and Kiara found it rather funny.

As the group continued on their journey, Y/n decided to strike up a song among the group to liven their spirits.

Y/n (singing): "And I'd Give up forever to touch you, cuz I know that you feel me somehow."

Kama (Singing): "You're the closest to heaven, that I've ever been and I don't wanna go home right now."

Edmond (singing): "And all I can taste is this moment..."

Astolfo (singing): "And all I can breathe is your light."

Gudao/Anastasia (singing): "and Sooner or later it's over..."

Gudako/Chulainn (singing): "I just don't wanna miss you tonight."

Y/n/Irisviel (Singing): "And I don't want the world to see me, cuz I don't think that they'd understand. When Everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am!"

The group laughed as they sang their way to the next town over.

Y/n: "So, what're we doin' here?"

Marie: "We're looking for a third saint. The curses placed on Siegfried are powerful, two saints will suffice, but a third would be most helpful."

Jeanne: "I can partially sense approximately three servants."

Mash: "did you get your power back?"

Jeanne: "In a sense."

Y/n avoided eye contact while Edmond's smirk widened.

Edmond: "So that little 'detour' of yours was to help Jeanne out with her abilities?"

Y/n: "*ahem* it was a simple mana transfer."

Edmond: "Sure it was~ I'm betting she enjoyed it though. Not such a holy virgin anymore, eh?~"

Y/n suppressed his urge to laugh out loud while Jeanne's face was bright red.

The group then came to the gate of the town. They could clearly see that it had recently been attacked and Marie turned to Mozart.

Marie: "I believe that we should split up here."

Mozart: "Do you really believe that that is wise, Maria?"