The Assassin of the Opera

Y/n wasted no time when the group arrived at Lyon. He spun around in a 360 and kicked the gate open.

Jeanne: "Don't you think that was excessive?"

Y/n: "Not even remotely."

Mash: "There's some Leylines in this area. We can set up for summoning."

Y/n: "Good. I want that Berserker back."

Kama: "He insults me again, he dies."

Y/n: "I'm sure I can keep him under control."

Kiara walked around and saw that the whole town was devastated. Despite her extremely horny disposition, she felt sad seeing the town destroyed like it was.

Kiara: "This isn't right..."

Y/n: "Welcome to war, Kiara. Shit like this happens all the time. Heh, you shoulda seen Fuyuki high after I used Enuma Elish to get rid of Archer."

Edmond chuckled lightly as the group wandered through the desolate streets. Bodies were crushed under piles of rubble and there were large claw marks on what remained of some walls.

Martha: "This is Assassins handiwork."

Y/n: "Right. Gudako, Gudao. Send the casters up front."

Gudao: "Got it. Chulainn."

Chulainn: "On it. Astolfo, Artoria and Martha should stay back."

Y/n: "They're riders so that makes sense. Kama, you're an assassin as well, stay near the middle with the others."

Gudao: "Bunyan, you head up front too."

Bunyan: "Kay."

The group continued to wander around until Kama narrowly avoided an attack from nearby.

Y/n immediately sprung into action as he shot the chains of heaven at the assailant whilst Edmond set them on fire.

The chains struck true and the flames did significant damage.

???: "My, my. You're rather quick on your feet."

Martha: "The Phantom of the Opera."

Y/n: "...repeat that?"

Martha: "It's his identity. He's the phantom of the opera."

Y/n: "...kill him. Kill him now and kill him fast."

Kiara walked forwards and swiped her hand to the left. A dark portal then opened below the Phantom before a larger hand reached out and crushed him in its grip.

Kiara: "Die...you piece of fucking scum."

Another hand reached out of the portal and grabbed the Phantoms upper half before the two twisted him in opposite directions, ultimately splitting him in half like the buffoon he was.

Kiara: "...there. It's done."

Y/n: "Damn. Nice work, Kiara."

Kama: "I've never seen you get angry before."

Kiara: "...I need to rest."

Y/n nodded before the group took shelter in a nearby building that was somehow still standing.

Kiara stood away from the rest of the group while they ate lunch.

Y/n headed outside and made a summoning circle.