CH-4

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT, UGH NEVER MIND. YOU'LL SEE WHEN YOU READ IT

SKYE'S POV

So, we finally started our game of football. I was in Chase's Team with Zuma, and the other team consisted of Marshall, Everest and Rocky. There was a coin toss between the two captains, Chase and Marshall.

Chase won the toss, and he Chose to start with the ball first. We were all lined up according to the positions he gave us. I was the goalkeeper, Zuma was the defender, and Chase was the main attacker. Luckily, I had some skill, so did Zuma, and Chase was a legend.

"3...2...1... Football!" Chase said using his microphone, and dashed ahead with the ball. He used his head to bounce the ball over all of them, and since they were playing liquid, it was an easy goal.

The ball was now with Marshall, who passed it to Rocky. Rocky kicked the ball quite high up, but Chase jumped up and headered (I think that's what it's called) the ball and MADE IT IN! GOAL!!

"Okay, just one more goal, and we can start playing defensive." Chase said. This time, Everest had the Ball0. She was backing up as to try and hit the ball hard, and Chase lowered his stance, into Sprint mode.

Everest was about to kick the ball when, What? Rubble? He rammed Everest into a tree. Everest was bleeding from her back. WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH HIM? Excuse my Language.

"RUBBLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I Screamed at him. "OH NO! EVEREST!" Marshall said in worry as he ran towards her. "If Chase doesn't want me to play, no one is playing." He said as he was about to Charge at Marshall, when Chase pounced on him from the side, knocking him backwards. "Marshall, take Everest inside. Her condition is not good. Skye, Plan B. All of you, go inside. Ill handle him." Chase instructed as he got back into his fighting stance.

We all ran back inside the lookout while Chase was fighting that Stupid Rubble. Ugh. He is so ANNOYING! Chase said Plan B. That was to tell Ryder about who scratched his eye. And the other pups were now going to tell him about Everest.

Speaking of which, Marshall took her to the emergency room. Meanwhile, we were finding Ryder, and saw him in the command center.

RYDER'S POV

I was just sitting in the command center, talking with Katie. Oh god, she's so cute. I think I had a crush on her. Then, Skye, Rocky and Zuma ran up to me.

"What's up pups, something wrong?" I asked. "Yes. A lot is wrong." Rocky said. Rubble rammed Everest into a tree, and she's bleeding. Marshall took her to the emergency room." Zuma said. I was in utter shock.

"And, you know Chase's eye scratch. It wasn't him. It was Rubble. He lied so Rubble won't face the punishment. But apparently giving him a second Chance was a very bad idea." Skye said. WHAT?!? HOW DARE HE! OH HE'S GONNA BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

"Where's Chase?" I asked. "Chase is, uh oh." Rocky said. "He's still fighting with Rubble. C'mon let's go." Zuma said while all of them rushed to the elevator. I obviously ran after them. My Chase was in danger, and that too by his own friend?

By the time we reached the bottom, there were black clouds in the Sky. As we were about to head out, I saw a silhouette walking towards us. It was a pup, but not just any pup.

"Chase?" I said, and sure enough, it was him. He didn't say anything, instead, he collapsed onto the floor, something falling out of his mouth while he fell to the ground.

"CHASE!" I ran towards him, where I could see him better. And the sight, absolutely horrified me. He was covered in bite marks, scratch marks, cuts, bruises and what not. His tail was chewed up, thankfully, only a cut. His front leg was kind of broken, and he had even more cuts on his face.

I inspected the thing that fell out of his mouth, and I almost froze. It was Rubble's pups tag, covered in blood. Did Chase, kill Rubble? No way.

SKYE'S POV

"CHASE!" I said as I approaches his heavily beaten up body. He had cuts, bruises and all of that. I saw what Ryder was holding in his hands, and I couldn't believe what I saw. Rubbles broken pup tag, covered in blood. Did Chase kill him?

"Chase.Chase! CHASE! BUDDY! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Ryder said, looking at Chase, who was still lying out cold. He was still breathing, but barely. We thought of a way to wake him up, when I got an idea.

"Ryder, don't tell him I did this, okay?" I said as I got closer to Chase. "Promise" He said. I sat down, held his head in my paws, took a deep breath, and. Kissed him, adding as much pressure as I could from my side.

RYDER'S POV

I was just standing there, watching Skye kiss Chase. If that would work, it would be a miracle. I was almost crying looking at the wounds on Chase's body. Then, wait, WHAT?!?!?!

Chase's wounds started healing, right in front of our eyes. We could do nothing but gasp as his wounds were making full recovery. Skye's kiss was working. She kissed him until the tip of his tail was healed.

Chase was still laying unconscious. I looked at Skye, who was also amazed at the power of her kiss. Then, Chase's tail started moving. YES! HE WAS WAKING UP! He finally woke up, coughing a little.

" *Cough cough, cough* What happened?" He asked getting up. "CHASE YOU'RE AWAKE!" I said while hugging him. We all joined a group hug.

CHASE'S POV

Ugh. My head still hurt. After everyone stopped hugging me, I smelled myself, and caught a whiff of Rubble's scent. "Hey, why do is smell li *cough cough*" I coughed. But, I coughed up Blood?? Why was I coughing up blood? Was that my blood?

I bent down to smell that blood, and it smelt like, Rubble. "Um Ryder, why does this blood smell like Rubble?" I asked, because I was kind of puzzled. "Because, you killed him" Ryder said. My ears started stinging. I may have hated him, but I didn't kill him, right?

"What? Really, did I? Why?" I asked because I was confused myself. "Well, because firstly, he hurt me, then, he hurt you, Everest and almost Marshall." Skye told me.

"Speaking of which, where are they?" Ryder asked "Still in the medical room I think." I said as we ran to the room.

OKAY I KNOW THAT THAT HEALING KISS IS JUST STUPID, BUT IT'S A FRIGGIN STORY. IT'S OK. ANYWAYS, SEE Y'ALL LATR. PEACE✌🏻