CH-12

CHASE'S POV

So yeah, Ryder passed out on the floor. Great. Maybe he was too excited or something. Anyways, I called Katie, who rushed to the lookout with her equipment.

When she reached here, she started to examine him. "Okay. Tell me what happened." She said looking at me. "Well, we told him that Everest was pregnant, and he passed out." I said.

Her face froze. She stepped back, and fainted herself. Great! Just what we needed! "Wow. Just, wow." Skye said as they both lied next to each other, unconscious.

I was thinking of an idea of how to wake them up, when Skye spoke up. "Wait, I have an idea." She said while looking at me with a face that made me realise what she meant.

I went to Ryder, she went to Katie, and we brought both of their heads together so they kissed each other. I pushed his head, and Skye pushed Katie's. They were kissing hard. We were hoping that they would wake up.

And just like that, they both opened their eyes, and blushed seeing them kiss each other. We all awwed, because it was part of our plan to get them together. At least someone became a happy couple today, if not me and Skye.

"H-hey Katie." Ryder said nervously. "That was fun. Let's do it again." Katie said as she leaned in for another kiss. Ryder did what he had to, and kissed her. Beautiful.

"Well, looks like someone's a little, in love." I said teasing them a little. They laughed and nodded, as they kissed again. "Hey pups, what's going o-" Zuma said as he stopped when he saw Ryder and Katie kiss. "Oh my." Rocky said, shocked as well.

They both blushed, and got up. "How did we fall asleep?" Ryder asked. "Well, you fainted when you found out that Everest was pregnant. Katie also fainted after she came to help you wake up, so we had to make you two kiss so you could wake up."

"Woah woah woah, wait a minute. Everest is PREGNANT?!?" Zuma asked, really shocked. "Yep. I just found out." She said. Well, guess what happened next. They Both fainted. Okay. That's it. "Oh crap." I said as Zuma and Rocky both fell to the ground.

"Soo, who's gonna kiss who?" Skye asked. "Definitely not me." I said. And guess what, so did Skye, Marshall, Ryder AND Katie. I'm so Done with people fainting just because their friend got pregnant. I thought that joke was dead, but surprise surprise.

Well, there was only one option: they would have to kiss each other, Which means they'll be Gay-ish. "Welp, I guess there's no other option." Ryder said as he and Katie brought their heads together. Me and Skye looked at each other to try to avoid the horrible situation, meanwhile Marshall and Everest went to his pup house. Good move.

And just like that, they woke up, blushing. Great. Just what we needed. Everyone was engaged besides me and Skye, even though I was the first one on the team to have a crush. Maybe. Eh, I guess not. "Look who finally woke up huh?" Ryder teased as they got up.

"Yeah. That's so funny." Zuma said in sarcasm. "I don't know why, but I kind of liked it when we kissed." Rocky said, which made me rethink my entire life, because I thought he had a crush on Skye. "Yeah, I liked it too. Should we, do it again?" Zuma asked as he moved closer to him. "Let's just do this." Rocky said as they both leaned in for a kiss.

We instantly looked away, me and Skye staring at each other. In the midst of all this, Ryder kissed Katie, and Marshall kissed everest. I looked at Skye, and she was thinking the exact same as I was. We both slowly crawled away to my pup house, where we spent the rest of the day, clearing our heads of the things that we saw today.