CH-9

CHASE'S POV

"It's ok Chase, you've moved past this. There's absolutely no need to rage." I said to myself. I don't know why, but i was having that rage effect again. I needed to get out of there so no one could be hurt, especially considering that rage made me kill 8000 people in a day once.

I was still getting that feeling, so I decided to drive to a place where there would be no one else. Dammit. I thought that I had moved ahead from all that rage. I started getting flashbacks from that day.

"NO! NO NO NO! NOT THEM!" I shouted as I saw my parents from inside the cage, but since there wasn't any space for the air to escape, they couldn't hear me. "Hey Chase, time for your mom and dad to say, bye-bye." The commander said as he threw a grenade at them.

I was broken. I covered my eyes and ears and eyes and ducked, so as to not see them die. I was looking at them from above, tears streaming down my eyes, and now, gone. All gone.

I was starting to get mad. "Happy to see your useless parents die?" The commander mocked me. OKAY!THAT'S IT! "DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" I hollered. I was like a ball of fire.

"Release him on the field." He said as they kept the cage outside, and opened the door towards the outside. I ran out, furious. I was trying to stay calm, but then my mind went blank, and only one thing came to my mind. KILL THEM! THEY KILLED YOUR PARENTS! FINISH THEM!

"OHH THESE PEOPLE HAVE A DEATHWISH!" I shouted in the most demonic voice I had ever heard as I ran to the field, with death in my eyes. I turned on my miniguns and yelled my battlecry again as I ran towards the people.

I didn't care if I hit our military team. They killed my parents and that was it. I killed everyone. Every person on the battlefield fell. 8000 souls. I fell to the ground crying. I became a mass murderer.

"Well done Chase. You did great." The commander said while walking towards me. I growled, and shot him with my guns. His body had more holes than a cheese grater. I went to where my mom and dad were, and they were in an unrecognisable state.

I just sat there, crying my heart out. I didn't know what I was gonna do since my parents were dead. I lost everyone who was important to me. I looked at them, and said "I promise I'm gonna make you proud one day." I then got up, and walked away from the river of bodies, wandering around aimlessly.

I felt the tears coming. But when the tears stopped, the rage took over. I drove to a cave and sat there, trying not to let it all out. Them, I heard a twig snap.

I was kind of startled. I peeked out the entrance of the cave, and saw Mayor Humdinger? I tried to listen to him talking to his kitties. "So today is the day we take over that pesky PAW Patrol, and I have just the plan for that." He said. Oh no.

"So kitties, first go for Skye, because she is the weakest, then go for Chase since he's allergic to you, and that's a major player down. Chase will come no matter what because he loves Skye." Wait, how did he know?

"Then, bring them to me in my cave, and the rest of the PAW Patrol will come to save them, but they'll fall right intoy trap. This is how we will finally end the PAW Patrol." He said while laughing evilly.

I felt something. A feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time. Rage attack. I jumped out of the cave and got His attention by shouting "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH SKYE YOU BAS*ARD!" In that demonic voice I was talking about earlier.

"Kitties, save me. Go get him, he's allergic to you." Humdinger said as his kittens ran in my direction. I stomped my paw on the ground while letting out that Godzilla scream that I was working on. Man, I think I should be called Dogzilla. Heh.

Anyways, the kittens ran away because they were scared. "Now it's just you and me, you little d*ck." I said, that time, not shouting, but still the demonic voice. I could tell he was scared, but, you know, rage.

"Let's play a game." I said. "Like what?" He asked. "Oh, a game that I love to play. It's called, 'How many bullets does it take to kill a Humdinger?'." I said as I got out my hand cannon(The Fortnite one) and shot him once on his arm.

He screamed in pain. "Oh, how I love the sound of pain." I said as I shot him another time. He screamed again. "That's 2". I shot him again. " And that's 3." He was still alive, but barely. "Now, time for you to say, bye-bye." I said as the fourth shot went off and hit him in the head.

He was lying on the ground, dead. I was just sitting there, smiling while looking at his dead body. All the pain that was built up in my heart, was almost released. There was still some left, that I released in a loud and painful scream.

NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TYPE A SCREAM, BECAUSE THEN THAT WOULD JUST BE A "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH" AND IT WOULD SOUND LIKE AN ORG*SM. YEAH. SORRY. NOT SORRY. SO I'LL JUST ADD A VIDEO TO SHOW HOW THE SCREAM WOULD BE, BECAUSE I'M A BIG DUM DUM. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DO ANYMORE. I JUST SIT ON A CHAIR AND WRITE PG13 STORIES BASED ON A PG3 SHOW. GREAT.

That made me feel much better, but still, ow. My Vocal Cords. Then, I heard Marshall's sirens. Sure enough, he was there. In fact, the whole PAW Patrol was there. "Oh thank god we found you." Ryder said as he hugged me. "I'm so sorry Chase, I shouldn't have spied on you." Marshall apolagized.

I walked up to him, and hugged him. "Marshall, there's no need to apologize. It's not completely your fault." I said as I whispered in his ear "because I kind of spied on you guys too." "What?!" He whisper- shouted. "No, I just heard the sounds. I promise I didn't see anything." "Oh, Thank god." He said in releif.

"What happened here?" Rocky asked as he looked behind me, and was shocked to see humdinger dead. "Like I said. Rage." I told them. "And was that painful scream you, or him?" Everest asked. "What, the first one, or the 4th one?" I asked, because the fourth scream was me. "The fourth one after the Godzilla scream." Zuma said. "Oh that, that was me. The Godzilla one was also me. I said I should be called Dogzilla." I said as we laughed together.

"That 4th one sounded painful. Are you sure you're okay?" Skye asked. I looked at her, and smiled. "Other than my vocal Cords, yes. I'm in tip top shape." I said. She hugged me. How could I not hug back? We were in a tight hug, nuzzling each other by the side, to which everyone awwed.

I don't know why, but something was telling me. "Chase, I think your time is about to come. Go get her tiger."