CH-14

RYDER'S POV

I was like, dead bored then. The only thing I could do is confess my feelings to Katie, which I already did. So, yeah. Yeah. Wut do I do? Rocky was fixing his truck, Zuma was at the beach, surfing. Marshall was running around with Everest, Skye was with Chase, who was in his new room, and Rubble was, still dead.

Then, I got an idea from Marshall, who was still running around. "Why don't we have an adventure bay Grand Prix?" I suggested Katie. "Great idea, but, Chase has his new car. How will the other pups compete against that?" She asked

I thought about it for a moment, then got another idea. "They can use their pit crew vehicles. You know, the F1 cars?" I suggested. "Yeah. That could work." "Then let's go!" I said as I pulled out my pup pad and called them to the lookout.

CHASE'S POV

"Umm Skye, remember I had to tell you something?" I asked her. My heart was racing again. "Yeah?" "So, umm, ive been, wan, GOD DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I SAY THAT LINE?!?" I lost control of myself and banged my head against the wall in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I just don't know how to say this but, Skye, I've been meaning to say this to you for a long long time. Ever since I first saw you. But Skye, I thi-" "PAW Patrol, to the lookout." Ryder called us. GOD DAMMIT! EVERY TIME! Ryder sir, why u bully me?

Anyways, we went into the elevator, and Marshall plowed us over like a bunch of bowling pins. Me and Skye landed in quite an aquard position. I was on my back, and she was on my Chest, our muzzles almost touching again. We quickly got off each other, trying not to make a scene.

When we reached the top, we hopped out. "PAW Patrol ready for action Ryder Sir!" I said, slamming my paw on the ground. "So pups, today I have some special news for you." He said. This better be good, because this ruined my 2nd opportunity to tell Skye.

"So pups, ive thought long about this, with some help from Katie, and we've decided that, we're gonna have a PAW Patrol Grand Prix!" He said, which earned some joyful howls from us. "But Ryder, Chase has his new Hypercar, what do we have?" Rocky asked. "Yeah, I thought about that. So, you guys can use your pit crew cars, Marshall can use his F1 car, and Chase can use his, what is the name again?" Ryder said, looking at me.

"It's GT-R" I said. "But you can also call it, GodZilla." "Yeah, that sounds better, since the car actually sounds like godzilla." Ryder said, to which we laughed. "Okay pups, go get ready. We're gonna be starting the race in about half an hour." Katie said.

After we all left, I went to my car, and sat inside it. "Today is your big day GodZilla. Make me proud." I said. Did I just talk to a car? The heck is wrong with me? I guess everything.

Anyways, Skye came up to me, and said, "Big day for her huh?". Yeah, she was right. It is her big day. I nodded. " Well, all the best." She said while hugging me. "Same to you." I said as I hugged her back.

TIME SKIP TO RACE

"Okay pups, our time has come" I said as they all came out, wearing their racing uniform, while I was wearing a fire retarted suit with a carbon fiber helmet. Ryder also came out wearing the same thing that I was.

"You know, I think I should race in Track mode instead, since you all are driving F1 cars." I said. "Yeah, you probably should, because I'm gonna win." Ryder joked. We all laughed, and turned on our engines one by one letting them heat.

First was Rocky, who being an eco pup, had a dinky 4 - cylender. Zuma was next, who also had a 4 banger, but was turbocharged, so it made 179Hp compared to 137Hp. Everest started her's up, which was a 6.2 Liter SuperCharged V8 engine, which was quite loud, and also happened to make 707Hp. Skye had jets, so yeah. Basically no start up sound. But 984Hp was pretty good for no sound.

Marshall had a 10 cylender, Nitrous infused Engine with 691Hp. But, he did have nitrous, so he had an extra 300Hp. And it sounded pretty good too. I had, well, 3500Hp, so it's basically no contest. Although I do weigh the most, because that engine is big, but at least it has a ton of pulling power. Ryder had a Straight 4 TurboRally engine with 97Hp. But after tuning, it made 141Hp. And his ATV was the lightest too, so that's a good thing for him.

Mine was obviously the loudest of them all. When we revved our vehicles, we made so much noise was so much that the Mayor called us from the track and told us to stop, because she could hear us from there. We were honestly surprised, since the track was basically at the opposite end of Adventure bay.

"Ready pups?" Ryder asked. "Ready!" We all said. "Then ready, rev, and race!" Ryder said as he drove off followed by me, Skye, and the others. We were driving in eco pro mode as to not use up as much fuel. But, my car was still really freaking loud, which caused everyone to look at us wierd.

We finally reached the stadium, where there were thousands and thousands and thousands of people on the spectator seats. "Hello all pups and people, and welcome to The PAW Patrol Grand Prix!" Mayor good way said through her microphone. "The race will be starting in just about a minutes time, so grab your popcorn and Cola, and get ready to watch the most spectacular race of your lives!" Mayor goodway announced to which the crowd cheered and clapped.

Meanwhile, I went to Skye. I was feeling kind of nervous, since there were a lot of people. "You ready Skye?" I asked. "Ready as I'll ever be Chase." She smiled and said at me. "All the best Chase.". " Same to you Skye." We smiled at each other, and got into our vehicles and went back into the starting grid.