CH-17

MARSHALL'S POV

We all gathered in the lookout, to discuss our plan. "Okay, so, I think it's pretty obvious what has to be done, right?" Ryder asked us. We knew what he was talking about, and nodded.

"So, how should we do it?" I asked. "A party?" Rocky suggested. It was a good idea, but, I don't really think that it fits the 'theme'. "Playdate?" Said Zuma. "Really?" We all looked at him. Then, I got an idea, or, more accurately, everest did.

"How about a date?" She suggested. "Brilliant idea!" We all said. "But where will it take place?" I asked. "We'll look into that later. For now, let's go back before they get too suspicious." Katie said as we went down the elevator.

Fortunately for us, they were still in the room. Chase was laying on the bed, with Skye's head on his. Aww God, those 2 look so cute with each other. We all entered the room, with straight faces so they wouldn't have any guesses.

Unfortunately, Chase is a Curious one. He instantly realised that something was going on. "What's up with all the straight faces? Hiding something?" He asked, with a straight look on his face. I could see the nervous expression on all their faces. "We aren't doing anything. Why would you say that?" Ryder said, with a smile on his face.

"Wow, talk about a nervous smile. What are you guys actually up to?" He said, and by the sound, it was like he was demanding the answer. Before I could speak up, Zuma Chimed in. "We're setting up a date for you in the playground."

Oh god. Why did he have to open his mouth? "Umm, he meant to say that were setting up a PLAYdate for you two in the park." I corrected him. Although raising his eyebrow on me, he was quite satisfied with the answer. "When?" He asked.

"In a few days. Anyways, you need to get some rest. We'll talk to you in the evening. Okay?" Ryder said. "Hmm, Okay" Chase agreed, while laying down again. Even though he looked as if he had fully healed, he followed Ryder's orders.

We all left, and breathed a sigh of relief. "What the crap Zuma?! He almost believed you!" Everest shouted at him, but in a calm tone. "Yeah babe." Said Rocky? Oh yeah, I forgot that those two were dating. Oh if only Chase and Skye were like that.

Now, we wait. Wait for the day that those 2 will finally become one. Chase and Skye will finally become Skase. And even though I find me and Everest a pretty good couple, Skase is probably the most beautiful ship in the world, and I want this ship to float.

Whatever we must do, we will make Chase and Skye confess to each other. But the question is, when and where will we make them do it?

Sorry guys for the short Chapter. I may be writing only 500 words in a chapter instead of 1000, so the story lasts a while longer. Anyways, sorry again for the late upload. I really haven't been finding enough time to write these stories, but, I'm trying my best to come back with a BANG! Peace✌🏻