§Meeting Him§

Once she pulled up to the house she got out of the car and with the boys next to her she walked into the house. Once she got inside she was greeted with a long line of people and one of her best friends... Chase Hudson as soon as she saw him he opened his arms and she ran into them and hugged him he laughed and hugged her back. After they pulled away they laughed when she looked up everybody was staring at the pair she quickly made her way back over to Josh and Jaden and sat there. Then somebody cleared his throat Thomas walked over to the group and shook hands with Aurora she smiled at him and shook his hand back. He started introducing her to the team and pointing out who they were she was listening right up until he said the name "Ryland" and she saw the most gorgeous boy she had ever seen. She just stared at Ryland and zoned out she snapped out of it when a Chase came up to her and slung his arm around her shoulder she laughed and they walked over to the couch and sat down once they sat down she said "It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you!" He chuckled and said "Rora it's been a week." She rolled her eyes and said "but still" he just rolled his eyes back and said " Your concept of time is totally messed up" she just pretend scoffed and said "Well then I'm gonna go hang out with Addison" she heard him whine when she walked away she just laughed and walked into the Kitchen where she saw Addison go when they got dismissed. Instead of being met with Addisons face she's got met with Rylands she accidentally ran into him. He looked down at her considering she was 5'2 and proud might I add! She quickly apologized and started rambling about how she was so clumsy he laughed and said "Hey it's okay but you know how you can apologize to me?" She's looked up at him and furrowed her eyebrows he laughed and said "You can give me your name Angel" she blushed and whispered "Aurora" he spoke again "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" she mentally slapped herself  and said sassily "You try this on all the girls?" He laughed and said "Only the beautiful ones" she rolled her eyes and and walked past him. Unknown to her knowledge he smirked and walked away thinking "this is gonna be fun".