§bikinis and video titles§

auroras pov

Once I walked upstairs with a hark I i was still blushing she handed a swimsuit to me and I looked at it "Charli I can't wear this!!" She giggled and said "COme on babes Ryland will love it" I roll my eyes and say "Alright fine but if I don't like it I'm taking it off" I put it on and went to look in the mirror it looked like this :

 I blushed and said "Ok maybe this isn't  that bad" I turned around and faced the mirror and and Charli said "Your bootys popping!!" I blushed and she said "Ryland will definitely like this" I rolled my eyes and started to walk downstairs once I got fully downstairs everyone turned to look at me. I blushed and squeaked out a "Hi" I walked over to Ryland and said "Do you like it?" I chuckled and pulled me in by my waist and said "Mamas I love it." I blushed and he pulled me in closer this time by my butt. I giggled and Chase yelled out" Aye man that's my best friend!" I giggled and turned around to where my face was facing Chase and said "Like you and Noen weren't making out in the kitchen this morning" I heard Ryland chuckle from behind me chase went silent and was blushing like crazy I turned back around and Ryland grabbed my butt again and kept his hands just sitting there I blushed and said "Is that just your new favorite thing?" Ryland chuckled and said "Oh yeah your going to have a hard time  getting my hands off of here" I blushed and said "Whoever said I wanted to move them off?" He smirked and squeezed my butt I squealed and hit his arm he chuckled and now pulled me back to where I was previously standing after a minute Charli came downstairs and started giggling she walked over to us and said "I'm guessing he likes it?" I turned around to where Ryland was holding  my hips and I was facing Charli he put his face in my neck and I giggled and said "Oh yeah he likes it." I could feel Ryland nod from my neck me and Charli talked for a minute when before she said "I'm going to go get a shirt from my room to put on over my suit." I nodded and turned back around to Ryland and he placed his hand back where his hands back where they "belonged" I giggled and said "Hey bubba, can I get a hoodie from you room." He nodded from my neck and I was about to pull away when Ryland squeezed my butt and pulled me back and kissed my neck I giggled and said "it tickles" he chuckled and I said "Bubba can you let me go now?" He nodded and I actually got away this time and went up to his room and grabbed a hoodie and put it on over the bikini i walked back downstairs to be met with a chase on the kitchen counter with Noen in between his legs they were talking I walked in the kitchen and giggled I said "Hey Chase make sure not to scratch up his back up too bad this time" Chase blushed and Noen smirked I giggled and felt arms wrap around my waist I giggled and said "Hey Riles" he put his head in my neck I turned around and he picked me up I screamed "Ryland!" He chuckled and said "Sorry baby!" I was to frantic to blush and said "Addison help!!" Addison giggled and said "here I'll help you!" And she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into her chest. I giggled and Thomas came downstairs and said "Come on were leaving guys." I got up and Addison said "Hey can you help me up" I nodded and pulled her up she thanked me and we all walked out to the cars Ryland came up behind me and said "Come on angel forgive me."i pouted and said "No you meanie" he pulled me in by hips and hugged me I giggled and he said "Pleaseeee baby" I giggled and said "ok fine I will" we got in the car and me and Ryland sat next to each other. He put his hand on my thigh and pulled out his phone I got out my phone and went to my YouTube and saw a video by a drama Chanel it was titled "Aurora Holder and Ryland Storms dating?!" I giggled and scrolled down more and saw another video title it read "Aurora Holder is the most unproblematic tiktoker and I love it!?" I saw many others and smiled we were driving for about twenty minutes  until we pulled up to the water park...