§pranking aurora§

Alex's pov.

I turned on my camera and said "Hey guys! Welcome back to the vlog! As you know we all prank our girlfriends and recently Ryland got a girlfriend her name is Aurora and you probably know her she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met and she's like never mad but today I wanted to put that to the test in conclusion we're going to be pranking her"  I walked downstairs into the kitchen where I knew Ryland was I walked up to him with my camera and said "hey ryland so you know how the other night we were talking about pranking Aurora?" He nodded and said "Yea why?" I laughed and said "Well I was thinking we could put your guy's mattress in the pool while she's sleeping on it." Ryland laughed and said "bet but if she kicks me out of our room tonight I'm sleeping in your room" I laughed and said "Alright let's do this" Ryland opened the door and awed at Aurora sleeping I turned to my camera and said "there was a party last night so we got home late but Aurora is the last person up" 

Time skip 

-

auroras pov. 

I started to open my eyes and stretched I heard birds chirping I started to open my eyes I screeched and saw some of the crew on the side of the pool I yelled at Kouvr "I am going to kill your boyfriend Kouvr" I screeched again and I started paddling myself to shore Patrick helped me off the floaty I grabbed the blanket and pillow off of it and started hitting Alex with it. He laughed and kept facing the camera at me I stopped hitting him with it and looked at Ryland pouted he chuckled and came over to me I mumbled into his chest "I hate you" He chuckled and I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss. Alex chuckled and said "Really he gets a kiss and I get brutally attacked!" I glared at him and said "I'm going to kill you!" I called Kouvr over and I whispered in her ear our plan we walked up behind Alex and shoved him in the pool we started laughing and giggling Ryland came over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind he kissed my cheek and I giggled we all got back inside. I walked into the kitchen and got s granola bar. I started eating when I saw Thomas was live I walked over and said "hi live!" And waved the live started blowing up and Thomas answered a question "Yea Aurora is always here pretty much. And no she is not on the team yet. My eyes widened and I said "Yet?" He chuckled and said "I'm thinking about it ok" I nodded and walked into Kouvr and Alex's room...

I hope you liked this chapter my lovlies make sure to request on my oneshot book!