🌼a day at the hype house🌼

auroras pov.

i pulled up to the hype house and got out of my car. I knocked on the door and Tony opened it I said "Hi!" He said back "Hey Aurora" and turned around and yelled "Chase! Roras here for you!" I laughed when Chase came running down the stairs. Chase looked at me and said "Aurora isn't here for me?" I giggled and slipped past the two confused boys I laughed and said "I'm here for Ryland we're hanging out today." They shook their heads laughing and said "We should have known." I laughed and was about to turn around when Chase said "Hey me Ryland, Jack and James are all filming  a muck bang you want in?" I nodded and he yelled for Ryland, James and Jack they all came running down the stairs and I ran up to Ryland and jumped on him putting my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck he chuckled and hugged me back he put me down and I said "Did I scare you?" He laughed and said "A short human being running full speed at me and jumping on me is pretty terrifying" i giggled and greeted the twins and then we sped off to Taco Bell

*time skip to when they started eating the food*

We all started eating when James asked "Ok guys favorite movie?" Ryland spoke up and said "Ready player one" I giggled and said "I like that movie it's pretty good." Jack rolled his eyes and said "Enough flirting. Rora what's you favorite movie?" I rolled my eyes and said "Its gotta be either 8 mile or "IT"" James said "Rora didnt think you'd be a horror movie type of person" I laughed and said "I'm full of surprises." Chase answers and then we move on to the next question Chase asks "Rora who do you ship?" I smile and say "Like my OTP?" He nodded and I giggled and said "Choen for sure!" He blushed and I started giggling. I spoke up and said "by the way Chase how are you and Noen doing?" He blushed again and said "Were doing pretty good but I miss my bubba so Noen if your watching this I need you to fly back down here."Ryland laughed and James said "So guys and girl you guys got your eye on anyone?" I laughed and Chase said "Sorry boys and girls but I'm cuffed" I laughed again and Ryland said "No I am not cuffed but yes I do have my eye on someone." I giggled and said "I'm the same as Ryland" Jack spoke up and said "Sorry guys but nobody had caught my eye." We finished our food and we started just hanging out when I got a call on my phone it was unknown I answered it "Hi is this Aurora Holder?" I answered back "This is she." The person on the end of the phone said "This is entertainment tonight's secretary, we were wondering if you could come in for an interview on live television next week?" I squealed silently and said "Of course what time!" The person on the line spoke again "3:00 p.m. sharp" I answered quickly "Of course I'll be there!" They answered with "Thank you ms.Holder and I'll see you soon!" And they hung up I put down my phone and started jumping around squealing...