§the water park§

auroras pov

We pulled up to the water park thirty minutes later and Ryland had fallen asleep on my shoulder I giggled and shook him he hummed I hummed back and said "Come on baby you gotta get up" he hummed and shook his head I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned down and shook him again this time he opened his eyes and yawned and said "Yes angel?" I giggled and said "You got get up bubba were here" he nodded and got up and got out of the car once we got out we saw Noen with Chases arms wrapped around his neck and him on his tippy toes hugging him. I giggled and took a secret photo Thomas saw them and said "Alright guys we get it your not single now let's go!" I laughed again and said "Let them be mr.Grouchy" he rolled his eyes and said "Just Come on" i rolled my eyes and started walking into the water park with the rest of the crew once we got in we sat down on some chairs and I took off the shirt Immediately all eyes were on me Ryland saw how uncomfortable I had be Come and pulled me into his chest again with his hands on my butt. I smiled into his chest and whispered "Thank you bubba." He whispered back in my ear "No problem lil mama" I blushed and he threw me over his shoulder and into the pool I screamed "Ryland!" He laughed and said "Sorry baby" I blushed and he hopped in the water too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried my bridal style in the water. We were talking for a while about some things when he put me down and looked me in the eye and said "Aurora this a serious question I'm about to ask and I want you to answer with how you feel and not answer with the intent to not hurt my feelings." I nodded and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and said "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled widely and jumped into his arms and said "Of course I will Ryland!" he smiled and said "Ok then hi girlfriend" I giggled and said "Your a dork" he laughed and said "yeah but I'm your dork." I smiled big again and wrapped my arms around his neck pulled him close and said "D*mn right you are" and pulled him into a kiss he kissed back quickly and pulled me closer by my waist and put his hands back on my butt. After a few seconds he pulled away and said "that was cute" I giggled and his my face in his chest. He smiled and kissed the top of my head he put his hands back where they "belonged" I giggled and said "that just really is your favorite thing" he grinned and said "i told you that didn't i? I love my hands here it's so nice it's my favorite" I blushed and said "your crazy" He chuckled and said "Yea crazy about you." I giggled and a few moments later we got out of the pool we walked back over to the group and he wrapped his arms around my waist and Chase said "Well isn't it the lovely couple when are you guys gonna make things official" I giggled and Ryland said "We already have." Everyone was shocked and they all started cheering after a few seconds. They all quieted down and i said to Ryland we should make a tiktok announcing we're dating he said back "I actually think that's a great idea" we walked over to get good lighting and he put on the "that's my baby sound" he started it and mouthed the lyrics and he pulled me into his chest and captioned with "she's mine💙🦋" I did basically the same thing for him and stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips I pulled away and he tried to pull me in for another but I giggled and said "Just a sec baby" he nodded and I walked over to Charli and said "Do you have anymore suits like this that I could borrow she smirked and said "Oh yeah and when we get back your try ping on all of them" I smirked back and said "I think that's a great idea"....

All I can say is "It's happening it's happening!!" So yeah but I hope you enjoyed that chapter angels have a good day or night wherever you aren't and I love you all also thank you for 4.k reads!! It means so much to me 🥺💜🖤