A/N

I'm here to address all the drama that's been going on lately that I haven't covered and I'm probably going to get hate on this but it's my opinion and you can't change it.

1. Anthony saying the n word, I'm mad because I feel like the whole world was so quick to forgive and basically forgive and forget so easily and I'm still mad that he did this and even lied about saying it!. When Chase said it YEARS ago people still hate on him for it and it's just disgusting that people are willing to forgive and forget so easily but still give someone else so much hate everyday of their life.

2 Chases tweet about kissing Nessa. First of all I've seen people talking about how Charli deserves better. They broke up months ago  and Nessa and Josh literally just broke up and that doesn't sit right with me. And Chase has still been posting even though people have been hating on him while Nessa hasn't posted in FOUR days and she hasn't addressed the situation at all and hasn't basically taken any responsibility (as far as I know). And before how you say that chase has messed up before and it just unforgivable now Nessa has messed up before too. Josh and the whole sway house has talked about how mad they are at Chase what about NESSA that was his girlfriend and I feel like he's just pushed that aside and only had come at Chase. 

THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS! AND HOW I FEEL! I MIGHT NOT UPDATE ON MY BOOK BECAUSE OF HOW OVERWHELMED I AM BY THIS. I preach kindness and feel like everyone deserves it but if your not even going to take responsibility for your actions or  even address them. Then that's just not ok.