§Ryland!!§

After she calmed her self down she walked over to Addison. Addison smirked at her and said "That was quite the encounter" she blushed and Addison laughed she finally trusted her words and stuttered out at "Whatever! Let's go tan" she blushed while saying that Addison laughed out an "ok" they walked outside and and took off their clothes reveal the bathing suits they laid out on the trampoline and were relaxing until they felt themselves get lifted up. Aurora screamed and Addison started shrieking. She opened her eyes to a literal angel Ryland himself but before she could scream out a "put me down!" She saw blue. She popped her head out of the pool with Addison and discovered that Thomas was the one who threw Addison. The turned to each other and shrieked when they heard a splash and then the boys heads popped up across the pool the doggy paddled over to them and jumped on the from behind Aurora climbed on top of Rylands shoulders. He started laughing and fell back in to pool with her on his shoulders she shrieked and jumped off his shoulders the play fought for a few minutes when they all got out of the pool Thomas slung his arm around Aurora and she hit his arm the boys laughed while the girls just glared at them Thomas then spoke up "Aurora you like an angry kitten when your mad" she smacked the back of his head and walked inside with Addison to go get towels.  They got dry and got their clothes back on but Aurora was still freezing until Ryland walked up to her and said "Are you cold?" While laughing. She pouted and said "I wouldn't be cold if somebody didn't throw me in the pool!" He just kept laughing and said "Ok then I won't give you one of my hoodies." Her expression changed quickly from pouting to an excited toddler she ran over to the stairs and said "Where's your room" he was laughing so hard and said "Go down the hall and second door on the right" she squealed and bolted upstairs and into the room she walked in to the room and rushed over to the closet she opened it and smiled widely. Ryland had about 30 hoodies and boy was she excited. She grabbed a baby blue a purple one and a white one. She put on the baby blue one and grabbed the other hoodies and went down stairs to be met with Ryland "You went to town there didn't you" she just laughed and said "I could have grabbed every single one of them but I didn't. So consider this me being nice" he nodded his head and just when he thought she was going to walk away she turned around and hugged him tight and said "Thanks again Riles" he just smiled softly down at her and hugged back she smiled into his chest and pulled away she smiled up at him again and walked over to the couch she sat down and got on her phone when Dixie sat next to her "So Aurora who's hoodie is that" Aurora whispered out a "Rylands" Dixie squealed and said "that's so cute!" Dixie then screamed "Avani, Addison, Charli, Kouvr!!"they all came running over and then Kouvr said "Aurora who's hoodie is that?" Dixie smiled and squealed quietly and said "it's Rylands!" All the girls were squealing except Aurora who was blushing down at her lap after a while of them squealing they quieted down and they hung out on the couch until...