§Dinner time§

Her Ryland were hanging out for 20 minutes when people Addison, Kouvr, Ondreaz, and Chase all came in the kitchen. Ondre looked them up and down and said "This is where you guys snuck off too." Aurora started talking and said "Yeah we got tired of dancing so we came in here and hung out." They all nodded there head when Addison and Kouvr spoke and said "Rora come with us for a second." Aurora looked at Ryland and he nodded his head she followed Addison and Kouvr outside they slammed the door Addison turned to Aurora when Addison spoke "So Aurora what do you think about Ryland?" She laughed and said "I mean he's like amazingly gorgeous and he's really kind and funny but I just met him today so I don't know." Addison giggled and said "Well I heard him talking to Nick and he said that he think your cute!" They we're all squealing and giggling until Chase came outside and said "Hey guys food here." The girls nodded and said "Coming!" They walked inside and everyone sat in a random chair Aurora ended up sitting with Ondreaz on her left and Chase on her right they all started eating when Nick said "How about we play never have I ever."  Everybody mutually agreed and Nick said "Never have I ever known the Danielle Cohn "I don't mind" dance" Aurora put a finger down everyone started yelling saying "We wanna see it!" She laughed and said "Ok!" She started the music and started the demonstration once she finished Tayler looked like he was steaming and everyone was cheering and laughing Ryland looked her up and down. She winked at him and laughed they finished eating and playing the game and they all headed to the living room to make tiktoks.