§Oh I know§

She let go of the vine and dropped on her butt on the trampoline she hopped off the trampoline and ran down the stairs to the garden before people could see her through the dining room windows she got down the stairs  to be met with Kouvr. She's walked up to her and said "Kouvr i need you to cover for me my brother is going to come looking for me any minute and I need you to tell him that after I hung out with Chase I went out here to hang out with you." Kouvr looked at her and said "I'll cover for you as long as you tell me where you went after you hung out with Chase." Aurora nodded her head. She pulled out her phone and texted Ryland and told him what she did and then she texted Chase and told him the story so that he could go along with it. Her and Kouvr hung out for five minutes until they heard Taylers voice behind them. He walked up to them and said "Hey Rora I was just gonna tell you that we're staying the night." She looked up at him and squealed he laughed and she started talking "Thanks Tay Tay I'm so excited!" He looked at her again almost dumbfounded and said "I thought you were upstairs with Chase?" She started talking again and said "I went out here to hang out with Kouvr you were in the garage with Thomas when ever I came out here." He nodded his head and said "Kouvr is this true or was she with a boy" his over protective side was starting to come out Kouvr looked at him and said "Yes dork she came outside to hangout with me." He nodded his head and said "Ok. Well we're running to Canes for dinner" (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) he looked back at the pair a last time before he went to go get dinner with the boys. He said to Aurora "Who's hoodie is that?" She looked down at her torso and said "Rylands I got cold after we went swimming and he offered me a jacket." Tayler narrowed his eyes but nodded and walked back inside. She sighed and looked at Kouvr she said "Ok so I was with Ryland watching a movie in his room and I knew if my brother found out about being alone in a room with a boy he would freak so I snuck down here." Kouvr looked not surprised and said "Oh I know that part I saw you jump off the vine from Rylands balcony I just wanted the full story" Aurora was shocked but laughed "You dork!"