2. Catching Feelings

"I've been catching feelings over you and I hope you catch them, too."

- Drax Project ft. Six60 -

The seven boys made their way to the school's exit. "Wait, we haven't told them that we're going to a bar," Hoseok said out of nowhere.

"Wanna come?" Yoongi asked Jimin who is already looking at him with a grin.

"Hell yeah." the blonde giggled. Hoseok just laughed and ruffled the younger's hair.

"You two wanna come?" Jin asked Jeongguk and Taehyung who's low-key blushing because the younger's arm was on his waist.

"Sure, you want to come, Taebabe?" the brown head asked. The aforesaid male just nodded in agreement.

Only because you're going.

Taehyung thought and sighed inwardly. After the first time he met the younger, all he did was to impress and do all the things Jeongguk asked him to do. There's still a little spark of hope in the silver-haired male that maybe, just maybe, the younger will love him back.

|The Next Day|

Taehyung sat on his bed with a pout. He didn't have the mood to go with his hyungs and Jeongguk to the newly opened bar. But he said he'll come, so he doesn't really have a chance to ditch them now.

Taehyung stood up slowly and examined his look in the mirror.

He was wearing tight black ripped jeans, an oversized white shirt that has holes as a design, and a pair of black Fila that he bought just three days ago.

A loud honk can be heard outside his house, signaling that his friends are already waiting for him.

The grey head dashed out of his house after making sure that he brought his wallet and phone with him.

"Hi, Tae! Looking good, aye." Hoseok exclaimed and winked at the younger.

The aforementioned male just shook his head with a blush playing on his face.

"I wish I can pull a look even if I'm wearing simple clothes." the redhead added and pouted, suddenly feeling insecure about his appearance.

"Are you joking? You're so ethereal, I hope you know that." Yoongi frown.

"Do I look ethereal, too?" Jin butted in. "No," the blue-haired male deadpanned while Jimin giggled adorably.

"How come you complement Jimin and Hoseok but not us? Unfair." the eldest huffed.

"But I'm drop-dead gorgeous and a worldwide handsome, right, Joonie?" he added.

Namjoon agrees with a fond look on his face. "You're only agreeing because you like Jin Hyung," Jungkook said as he focused on the road.

Jin and Namjoon blushed and divert their gaze away from each other. "Wh-what?" the eldest muttered shyly.

The rest of the friends made a "yiiee" sound, teasing the two of them. "Wh-whatever." Jin covered his face with his hands.

--

Taehyung sat on the couch with Jin and Namjon, the others are long gone.

The silver head feels like a third wheel as the older flirted like there's no tomorrow. They are drunk, so Taehyung can let it slide for now.

Taehyung sighed and leaned on the couch more, regretting his decision on coming with them when he can just listen to music and play candy crush.

"Taehyungie, you should drink some beer. You've been drinking apple juice since we arrived here. Don't you want to get wasted?" Namjoon said and shoved a piece of the aforementioned alcohol in the younger's hand.

"Hyung, you do know that I don't drink," he mumbled and stared at the bottle with furrowed brows.

"Then what's the point of coming here? Just try it." the purple-haired male motioned him to drink.

Taehyung groaned and took a sip. He frowned and scrunched his nose in disgust. It liquid burned his throat and his eyes watered a little bit.

I want to go home.

He thought and closed his eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly when he felt a presence beside him. He turned his head and was met with a grinning Jeongguk.

His heart immediately skipped a beat. "Oh, hi, Gguk." he nonchalantly greeted, as if he wasn't screaming inside.

"You won't believe what I just saw." the younger grinned and opened his phone before showing the elder a phone number.

"Uhh, what?" Taehyung laughed, even though Jeongguk wasn't drunk, he was acting like one.

"This is the number of the girl I just met. She's so sexy, oh my gosh. I think she likes me, too." the brown head exclaimed and grinned at his best friend.

Taehyung's smile faltered slightly at the younger's words. He likes someone, and it's not him. Ouch.

What did he expect anyway? Jeongguk isn't gay and will never be gay.

Disappointed but not surprised.

"Oh, that's... nice. Wh-what's her name?" Taehyung asked with a small voice. His eyes started to water unknowingly but he just blinked it away. Breathing in deeply, trying to calm himself.

Taehyung doesn't want to be selfish, he's happy when Jeongguk is happy, even if he isn't the reason for the younger's happiness.

"Sok Jiyeon." the name that Jeongguk likes and the name that broke Taehyung's heart.

But what can he do? He can't just erase his love for the younger, he's trying really hard to, but his heart just won't cooperate.

|>End of Chapter Two<|

Leave love and support.

I love you.❤|