27. Make You Mine

"You know that I won't stop until I make you mine."

-- PUBLIC --

What are we?

Jeongguk froze, yes, what are they? Best friends who casually kiss each other's lips because they feel like doing so?

Best friends who are playing hide and seek? Hiding their feelings and seeking affection? Is that it?

Both of them wanted more than just best friends.

"What do you want us to be?" Jeongguk whispered against the elder's lips. Their nose touching and their breath mixing with each other as if they're one.

Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk's dark ones. It felt like time stopped at the moment. They didn't even know what time it is since the day Taehyung almost got hit by a car. It seems like clocks don't exist at all. Or maybe they just didn't care?

Their hearts pound as they stare at each other intently.

"I want you to be mine with me being yours only, all rights reserved," Taehyung said with a soft smile playing on his lips, his thumb caressing Jeongguk's cheeks gently as he said those words.

"Okay then, baby. I'd love that." Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's neck, sucked, and biting it, creating a dark love mark.

"You see this? This means you're mine." Jeongguk softly kissed the mark before licking it slowly, making Taehyung let out a shaky breath.

"'Cause you know that I am yours and you are mine."

Their lips touched once again, creating numerous sparks between them, sending shivers down their spine as if it's their first kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you, too... So much more than just to the moon and back."

"You ready, love?" Jeongguk said after Taehyung got out of his house. The elder blushed and giggled softly, "I think I'm going to get used to your pet names, Ggukie." He said and went inside the younger's car.

Jeongguk chuckled and pecked his boyfriend's lips before driving towards the Amusement Park. They feel excited as today is their first date as lovers.

"You look stunning, babe," Jeongguk said as the car stopped due to light traffic.

"You look handsome yourself, Ggukie." The elder grinned and looked outside the car's window.

The cars look weird. Taehyung thought and shook his head.

"We've arrived at our destination, please undo your seatbelt and get out of the car slowly and safely. Thank you." Jeongguk announced with a funny accent, making Taehyung laugh his ass off.

Taehyung closed the door and his eyes wandered around the different selection of fun rides.

The elder looked up to the sky, pink, orange, and purple decorated breathtakingly, almost as if he's in a dream.

"Let's go," Jeongguk held the other's hand gently.

They walked through the large gates of the Amusement Park, loud music and chatters filled their ears.

"So? What do you want to ride first? Me?" Jeongguk coughed, "I mean, me, I want the roller coaster." He laughed and winked at the blushing elder.

Taehyung chortled and playfully slapped the other's shoulder, "Silly Ggukie." He shook his head with an amused smile, "I'd love to ride the roller coaster, but I'm scared of heights..." He added.

Jeongguk softly kissed the boy's cheeks, "Just look at me, only me." He said with a reassuring smile, "And if you still get scared, you can hold onto me." He added.

"Okay, Ggukie." Taehyung grinned and linked arms with the younger.

--

After countless screams and laughs from riding almost all of the rides, they decided to ride the Ferris Wheel.

"It's our turn now, let's go," Jeongguk said, holding Taehyung's hand and gently pulling him to the ride.

Taehyung smiled nervously from the intimidating height of the Ferris wheel. It's not like it was his first time riding but it still scares him.

The ride started to move, making the elder yelp and shut his eyes tightly.

"Hey, it's okay, bun." Jeongguk held both of his lover's hands as they sat parallel to each other.

"Open your eyes for me, please? You don't wanna waste a beautiful view." The younger said, bringing Taehyung's cold and sweaty hands to lips, kissing his knuckles.

Taehyung inhaled deeply before fluttering his eyes open.

"I told you to look at me if you're scared, right?" Jeongguk said, his eyes staring into Taehyung's affrighted ones.

The elder nodded and smiled at Jeongguk but is still feeling slightly scared while the ride moved in a circular motion. It was moving slowly for the passengers to enjoy the view when they reach the top.

"If you're not afraid anymore, you can look outside. I promise you won't regret it." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung bit his lips and slowly turned his head to look at the scenery outside.

The orange, pink, and purple sky turned to a royal blue with a cresent moon surrounded by countless stars.

Taehyung looked down and immediately avert his gaze to Jeongguk who sat in front of him.

Their city looked so small, fearsome yet very ravishing. Taehyung's fear of heights made it look scarier than breathtaking.

"It looks scary... What if I fall?" Taehyung muttered.

Jeongguk turned his head to look at the anxious elder, "If you fall, I'll catch you." He replied.

Taehyung smiled and looked at Jeongguk, "But I already fell for you, Ggukie... And you caught me." He said.

"And I'll never let you go so you won't get hurt."

Happiness is not permanent, darling. We're meant to suffer. Something's wrong, can't you see?

|>End of Chater Twenty-seven<|

Clue clue clue

And thank you for 6k reads and 500 votessss! Follow me in case I'll announce something or if I'll publish another book!!!!

Don't forget to vote and don't be a ghost reader, pwease!

I love you! Stay safe ❤|