29. Prom Night

"Open your eyes."

-- Everyone --

A/N: expect some dark shit. Bye.

"I can't believe it. Today's prom day. I don't remember anything that happened the day before this day. Isn't it weird?" Taehyung said while Jimin styled his hair.

Jin laughed, "What are you saying, Tae? We just went to the mall yesterday." He said while putting a lip balm on.

"You're just in love, Taebear. You don't notice anything aside from Jeongguk." Jimin laughed.

They are currently in Taehyung's house (A/N: Including Areum because Minjae is her boyfriend now.). Jeongguk, Yooongi, Namjoon, and Minjae are in the youngest's house to get ready. It was as if it's their wedding day and they're forbidden to see each other until it was time for the ceremony.

"Gosh, Areum, you look stunning. Minjae will be very shocked to see you." Jin said, admiring what he did to Areum's hair. She looked like a princess as she twirled in her white long dress. (A/N: I don't know how to describe but you can imagine it as your own vision of the dress as long as it's white.)

"You know, whenever I see you and Minjae Hyung, it's like I'm looking at a Disney movie. You guys look perfect with each other." Jimin sighed dreamily.

"It feels like it, too, Minnie. He's so sweet. He's my prince charming." Areum grinned.

"Stay gold, hon. Don't let anyone ruin that. You deserve the world, and your heart is precious and delicate. If ever they make you feel unwanted, leave them because they don't deserve your kindness." Jin said with a fond smile.

"I love how you act like a dinosaur towards Jiyeon and then you act like Barney towards Areum the first time you meet them." Taehyung laughed.

"Do you guys ever experience Annoyed at first sight? And guys, we all agree that Jiyeon doesn't deserve to be treated like Areum. She's a bitch and Reummie is an angel." Jin snapped his fingers sassily. They all laughed.

"And, Jimin, I saw your video with Jiyeon, I feel so proud of you, baby." The eldest wiped his fake tears.

"What did he do, Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked, buttoning his red silk dress shirt. (what-- imagine the clothing that he wore during the DNA era. If you can describe it please comment :<)

"He poured his chocolate drink on Jiyeon and insulted her in front of numerous nosy students," Jin said.

"Tae, you look like a goddess. Wow. Your blue eye contacts really suit you." Areum said, changing the subject.

Taehyung blushed and smiled shyly, "What? O-of course not, Noona." He said in a small voice, not knowing how to take a compliment.

"Look at you, boy I invented you." Jimin sing-songed and proceeded to look at his reflection in the mirror.

"How does it feel to have a double date, Minnie?" Areum asked, putting on the necklace that Minjae gave her. It was a circular locket that has an A+M=♥ on the exterior with both of their faces inside when you open it.

Jimin blushed, "How do you feel when you're with Minjae Hyung? You're happy right? For me, everything is doubled because I love them both equally." He said.