17. Lookalike

"Baby, don't lie, she's just a lookalike."

- Conan Gray -

Jeongguk's eyes fluttered open and a groan emitted from his lips. He scrunches his nose before rubbing his eyes.

His alarm clock rang loudly. The brown head slammed the clock shut before slowly sitting.

Jeongguk clutched his pounding and aching head.

Shit, I shouldn't have drunk so much.

He thought before slowly making his way to his bathroom.

Jeongguk turned on the warm shower. Warm droplets of water fell on his body, making him sigh in relief.

In the middle of washing his hair, he froze with his eyes wide. The things he did last night came crashing back. When he saw Jiyeon doing nasty things with Jisung. When he confronted the pink-haired girl, and when he kissed Taehyung.

He recalled the elder's eyes as their lips were against each other. It was wide before he knew it, it was filled with tears. Jeongguk frowned and tried to remember why Taehyung was crying.

Jeongguk pulled away and chuckled bitterly, "Jiyeon..." He trailed off before crashing his lips against Taehyung once again.

The brown head bit his lips before punching the wall in front of him, making it crack slightly.

"I fucked up again! I'm sorry, Tae!" He exclaimed and covered his face with his large and rough hands. Tears flowed uncontrollably. His hands became cold and his lips paled. His headache worsens as he let out a broken sob. The warm water didn't feel warm anymore.

"I-I'm so stupid!" He wailed and sat on his bathroom floor. Jeongguk pulled his hair in frustration while tears continue to stream down his red cheeks.

"S-sorry! I-I didn't--" he wheezed and rubbed his tear-filled eyes.

"Tae-taehyungie, sorry!" Jeongguk slowly stood up and sniffled. "S-sorry, Hyungs! I messed u-up again." He washed off his shampoo before turning off the water.

"T-taehyungie... S-sorry."

Jeongguk sat on his chair with a stoic look on his face. He pulled the hood of his hoodie further to his face.

Jimin glanced at the male but he didn't say anything. He knew what happened, and it made him mad but he's mostly disappointed.

It was almost lunch and Taehyung is absent for an obvious reason. He told them that he didn't feel well.

"That's all for today, goodbye." Their teacher announced before making his way to the door while the students bid him goodbye.

"J-jimin hyung. Is it okay not to e-eat lunch with you guys t-today?" Jeongguk nervously asked. He's too guilty to eat with them.

Jimin didn't respond as he continues to put his things inside his bag. "Hyung? Is it o-okay?" Jeongguk asked once again.

Jimin shrugged, "Do whatever you want." He said coldly before leaving the younger alone in the classroom.