deep water

Extended Summary

Alana Kessler and her group of friends were the oddballs of the tiny Outer Banks islands located just off the coast of North Carolina. They were the wild spirited, thrill seeking, bad influence, renegades that people told their kids to keep away from. The group was a melting pot of teenage identities, yet Alana considered herself the most mundane with a fondness for EDM, alternative rock, a tiny shark tattoo on her ankle, extroverted tendencies, and a pretty impressive layback snap. Not to mention her love for 20th century movies. Thus, what was supposed to be an all around good time summer is swiftly uprooted when enigma and secrecy call out to the group of five in the form of what appears to be a wild goose chase.

Warning

This story may include:
•mature themes
But is not limited to:
•swearing
•mentions of death
•violence
•abuse
•sexual scenes

Cast

Loren Gray as Alana Kessler

Julie Hocke as Mia Kessler

January Jones as Raina KesslerCharles Melton as Carter FlynnObx cast as Themselves

Charles Melton as Carter Flynn
Obx cast as Themselves

Side Note

JJ has completely stolen my heart, and all it took was that damned introduction scene. Anyway, I'm going to be writing this book in third person instead of first like I usually do, so I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out.

As always, thanks in advance for reading, and never be afraid to let me know what you guys are thinking.

Disclaimer:
I do not own anything concerning Netflix's Outer Banks. However, I do own Alana Kessler and any other supporting characters and storylines.

Started: May 12, 2020