Chaper 1: Let the rolercoaster begin!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, so anoying, so frustrating. I slaped the snooze button almost 38 times befoure my mum barged into my room and draged me out of bed like a sack of potatoes at the supermarket. Half asleep, I stumbled to the kitchen to have some breakfast. I got changed and rolled my suitcase down the stairs like a ball going downhill. I loaded the trunk and sat in the backseat.

I was worried moving to California due to me being a shy nerdy girl. The car ride was boring. All we saw was what seemed like an endless road streching for miles and miles on end. "So Anna, are you excited to move to Los Angeles after all of these years?" asked my dad. I shruged my shoulders whilist staring out the window, deep in my feelings. I never thought of moving to California after all that happened back in Texas.

I opened up my laptop to do some work or watch movie when the car came to a sudden stop. I jolted forward as my dad shouted "Juliet, we have a flat tire." Amazing, just lovely, a flat tire was all we needed right now.

I jumped out the car to help my dad roll his car to the nearest gas station wich was just a 10 minute walk from here. We parked in the parking lot and tried to find a replacement tire. A car pulled up to us, they had the dame type and same model as ours. Weird, I know. A man and a woman who both looked like they were in their late 30's walked out.

"Flat tire, eh?" asked the man. "Yeah.." my father sighed as he tried to take out the tire. "Not to worry mate, I got a spare one in the trunk, let me go and get it" exclaimed the man. "Oh..well thank you. You are a real life saver" said dad.

As they assembled the new tire something caught the eye. In the car was a young boy. I shuged it off but then got a notificaton on my Instagram. A folow request? But who could it be? I opened the app to only see the same boy that was in the car. His name was Marcelo DeLaughrey, a Mexican 19 year old hottie.

My dad got back in the car and turned it on. "Cheers mate!" my dad shouted out the window as we drove off into the distance.
I still questioned how he found my Instagram.

I woke up to me falling to the ground as my mother opened my door. "Honey, we have arived!" she exclaimed. "Wow, so this is California?" I said looking at the stunning view. Beautifull cities and palm trees sculping the land and beaches more beautifull than anything in the world.

I got my suitcase and walked into my house. A 5 story mansion with a enormous pool in the backyard, a game and entertainment area in the basement and the most amazing sauna and pedicure and manicure room there is.

I picked my room and started to unpack. My room quickly began piling up with my clothes,video game discs and what seemed like the every thing from Walmart. I hooked up my PlayStation 4 and began playing Grand Theft Auto 5 just to clear my mind from the long car ride.

A few hours of playing as Franklin, I began feeling super tired. I switched off my TV and crashed onto my bed. Ah, finall something more comfortable than those torturous seats. The mattress was soft as silk. I immediately fell asleep.