Chapter 8: Round The Loop We Go

Yesterday was crazy, the party, the sex, everything. Marcelo woke me up by singing my favourite song Death Bed and brought me breakfast in bed. The fresh smell of waffles and fried chicken drenched in maple syrup. "Morning sunshine." said Marcelo. I looked at him and smiled. "Morning my prince" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I got out of bed and got changed into my favourite black skirt and white top with a cute demin jacket and my Nike airfoce 1. Marcelo got dressed in a hot Gucci shirt and black skinny ripped jeans. Ugghhhhh, he is soo hot. We got in my car and drove off to Six Flags. The road was long and boring but we made it fun. I connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the car and we ended up having a carpool karaoke. Wow, I never knew Marcelo was such a good singer. His voice was on point and sounded as if an angel was singing.

We arived at Six Flags. My goodness it was gorgeous. The moment you walk in you are hit with the smell of joy, junkfood and you can hear the screams of people on the rollercoasters. We scanned our wristbands and walked in. "So what should we do first?" asked Marcelo. I took his hand and said "Follow me." I draged Marcelo to the best ride there is. Full Throttle. We got on and the moment Marcelo sat down be immediately look terrefied. I chuckled. "Don't worry, its not that scary." I said getting ready. The combustion engine sounded and the ride accelerated. We were so high that we could see all of Santa Clarita. It was so beautiful. The mountains and bright blue sky were breathtaking. The drops were amazing. I loved when I saw Marcelo scream.

We got off the ride and were about to go and grab a small snack. "Deep fried pickles?" he said with a laugh. Yuck, who in their right mind would eat that. "How about deep fried oreos?" I suggested. He shook his head and we went to the stall. "Umm.. please move aside!" a familliar voice said pushing me aside and standing next to Marcelo. My mind rushed to one person. Stephanie. And I was right. "Can we get two orders of fried oreos please?" she said whilist wraping her arms around his right arm. My hand clenched into a fist as I was about to punch her a voice in my head told me otherwise. "Stephanie leave me alone!" shouted Marcelo. "We are not dating and I already have a sweet and sexy girlfriend which is better than you!" he said pushing her away and walking towards me. "Lets go babe." he said puting his arm around me. I wish I could see her face when the crowd began to laugh at her.

We went on few more rides. Goliath and Superman: Escape from Krypton were the best ones. We were lucky enough to always get to sit in the very front. As we got of Goliath Stephanie was standing infront of the exit. Oh boy, do I smell another fight comming? "You think you can publicly humiliate a sexy queen like me?" she said whilist flicking her hair around trying to grab Marcelos attention. "If you want to fight me then come and say it to my face!" shouted Marcelo pushing me behind him and rubbing his fists together. Stephanie laughed. "Awww, how sweet. Our prince charming is going to protect our princess." she said in a sarcastic voice. I pulled Marcelo behind and said "Leave this to me. What has been started has to be ended."

I grabbed her by her oily hair and begun to tug at it. A large crowd began to form around us. Marcelo took out his camera and began to regord. I punched her in the nose again and made ber bleed. "You took Marcelo from me you nerd!"she cried. "Oh no I didn't. He chose me because I am not a slut like you. And I don't sleep with random boys." I said punching her in the vagina. "Says who?!" she screamed. "Ask Jason,Liam, Noah and almost everyone on the soccer and rugby team." I said with a smirk on my face. The crowd roared and cheered me on. "GO ANNA GO ANNA" they chanted.

I finaly pinned her to the ground and sat on top of her punching her face from side to side. She was begging for me to stop. I got up and said "Never mess with me or my boyfriend ever again you dirty little slut. He will never be yours you little whore!" and spat right in her eyes.

I grabbed Marcelos arm and draged him to the car. We drove home and got changed. I put on a dazzling black dress and my favourite heels. I got my Prada purse and walked out the door. Marcelo was wearing his sexy  grey suit and rose gold tie. "Well shall we my lady?" he said whilist tucking my arm under his. I blushed as he walked me to the car and drove me to Red Lobster. He opened the door and bowed down as if I was his princess. He was so romantic. We booked a table and ate diner. The food was absolutely delectable. The lobster was perfectly cooked and the sides and drinks were specially handmade.

He drove me home. He opened the front door and pinned me aginst it. He softly began to caress my hair and slowly kissed my neck giving me a large hickey. He spun me around and swooped me up carrying me to my room. You can guess what happens behind a locked teenagers door.

That night, Marcelo posted the video of me and Stephanie fighting and captioned #annanisarforever . Other people posted their videos of me and Stephanie and used the same caption. Unbelievably, the video went viral overnight. We spent the night talking to eachother and laughing about how Stephanie might be feeling right now.

Later that night around 2 AM I got a phone call from an unknown number. I picked up the phone to be greeted by a high pitched scream. "HOW COULD YOU HUMILIATE ME YOU BITCH. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU PRICK. MARCELO WAS GOING TO BE MINE AND MINE ONLY BUT YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAD'S CAR BROKE DOWN. I WISH IT NEVER GOT REPAIRED!!!" Stephanie shouted. "Well looks like someones karma got turned around. This is what you get for ruining my first day. Now fuck off and delete my number!" I said. "Yeah, and you will never be mine you ugly old hag!" Marcelo added befoure hanging up.

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing befoure finally going to sleep around 5:30 AM. Wow, I felt so good that I stood up for the love of my life.