Chapter 4: The Fight

The following morning I woke up to the sound of my dog barking at the window. I got out of bed to only see Marcello standing in the drive way. "Wake up sleepyhead, we are late for class!" he shouted whilist waving at me. I waved back and responded with " Im coming, 10 minutes!"

I put on my favourite short jeans and a black t-shirt which said "flawless" on it. I ran downstairs, kissed my parents and dog goodbye and ran out the door.

"Morning Marcelo!" I said trying to catch up to him. "Morning Anna" he shouted and blew me a friendly kiss. My heart melted at that moment. Wow,he is so fast.
I finally caught up to him and we started talking about what happened yesterday in art class. "You sill worried bout Stephanie?" he asked whilst looking at the stunning sunrise. "Me,oh no, she aint nothing but a dirty little whore." I exclaimed. "P-E-R-I-O-D" Marcelo shouted. We laughted and joked about whilist waking towards the campus.

"Anna Nissar please come to the principals office during lesson 1 please!" sounded the intercon. What now. I waved Marcelo goodbye and walked to the principals office. The schools principal, Mr.Robert Dickson or as we call him Mr.Dildo face due to his long nose. I sat down in his "comfortable" chair and waited. A few minutes later somebody walked in. It was Stephanie. What did she do now to get people in trouble for no reason.

"As you may know, you are here because of what happened yesterday in art class. By the reports of numerous students we have concluded that you Anna had poured paint all over Stephanies shirt and then walked out the classroom without permision and splattered paint all over a male student in a promiscuous way. Anna do you have anything to say befoure we move on?" Mr.Dickson said. I stared in shock as Stephanie chuckled. "I am sorry but there has to be a misunderstanding, it was her who poured paint all over me and I left the classroom to go and get changed" I said whilist stuttering. "What about the paint splatering?" he added. "Yes even though it was just for fun. And you can ask him aswell." I said whilst looking at Stephanie.

The principall looked at his computer than at me and then at Stephanie and then started typing. "I am sorry Anna but you will be in detention for the rest of the week." Mr.Dickson sighed. Ugh,this is all I needed.

At recess and lunch I had to stay in the office and wait for my punishment to be over. Every once in a while Marcello would walk by and smile. I smiled back.

After school has finished I packed my bag and headed to the door when someone pulled me back and threw me on the ground. "Anna,Anna,Anna."said a familliar voice. "You never seem to learn. Marcelo is going to be mine and mine only."said the voice. I looked up to see Setpahnie and the twins, Britney and Whitney. "If you really love him, fight me!"she said with a grin on her face. I agreed and we went to the lower courts where the boys were practising their soccer skills and the girls were practising their cheerleading.

As I was ready to punch, Whitney and Britney surrounded me and held me tight. I tried to release myself but it was useless. Stephanie started to punch me as hard as possible. A small crowd gathered round us and started cheering. "GO STEPHANIE GO!" chanted the crowd. At last I broke free and punched back. "Whit and Brit leave this to me!"she shouted. The twins moved back and it was up to us two. We fough and fough. I punched her in her bose and she began to bleed. I called her a dirty little slag and a hoe. At last I caught her hair and swinged her into the air and onto the floor. The crowd went silent when all of a sudden I began to hear "YESS ANNA." It was Marcelo. He was cheering for me. My gave lightened up and my frown turned into a smile as the whole crowd began chanting my name.

"This shall teach you right, Sephanie" I said in a sarcastic voice. Me and the rest of the squad walked oit and went to McDonalds to celebrate my victory.

As we walked out and said our goodbyes, Marcello offered to walk me home as I only lived 3 blocks away from him. I agreed and we started to leave.

On our way back it started to rain. As we got to my house it started to rain heavily. "Anna." Marcelo sighed. " I saw what you did today. And even though I was not there to witness it, I still want to say thank you."

"Oh don't worry. It was nothing. She deserved it anyway." I said scratching my arm. " I don't think a thank you is enough." he said.

"Marcelo,you do not have to get me any-"I tried to talk when Marcelo grabed my chin and kissed my lips. His lips were like an angels touch. So soft, so juicy. I could not hold back. We kissed for 10 minutes straight. As we said our goodbyes I saw my mother looking out the window. As we made eye contact she smirked.

"Who's got a boyfriend, who's got a boyfriend?!" she started to chant curiously. "He is just a crush, well for now I hope."

That night I could bot stop thinking about him. We eneded up talking to eac other on FaceTime the whole night. Ahh, his lips were as soft as silk.