Chapter 3: Where It All Started

I opened the door to my art classroom and walked in. "Morning class" shouted the professor. "My name is Mr.Gonzalez and I will be your new art teacher for the remainder of this semester and afterwards Miss.Peterson will be taking over for the other semester." he exclaimed in a monotone voice.

The class was already 20 minutes into the lesson when the door opened. Marcelo waked in looking like the badass he is. " Sorry for my lateness, professor." he said sarcastically. Ahh, there he is, the most handsome boy in the world. "And you must be Marcelo, please sit on the chair next to Anna's." said Mr.Gonzalez.

"OH EM FRIKING GEE, Marcelo DeLaughrey, is going to sit next to that nerd, omg what a shame. I feel sorry for him." said Stephanie trying to get his atention. Stephanie is the school's cheerleading captain and a total slut. I wonder how many boys she has slept with from our schools soccer team.

"Hey, so you are Anna." said Marcelo in a soft angelic voice. "Finally I know your name" he winked at me. Shivers and butterflies ran down my spine.

"Ok class for todays lesson we will be experimenting with different shades of a perticular colour. For today you will be working with your neighbour just so you can get to know each other. Off you go then" said Mr.Gonzalez.

I went to get the paint and the brushes when I suddenly got stoped by someone. It was Stephanie. Ugh, what does this whore want. "Hey nerd, back off from Marcelo." she said trying to make me scared. "Look, I am only his friend after his father helped us, thats all." I exclaimed trying to move away from her. "Do you really think that you have any chance of getting with him. Hah, as if!" she said in a slutty voice. She went over to me and spilt some pain on my brand new white crop top. "Hey, what was that for!?" I screamed at her. "Oops, sorry. Are you going to tell me off to Mr.Gonzalez now?"

I shrugged it off and went to my locker where I had a spare shirt. I got changed in the toilet and went back to class. Marcelo saw me and looked worried. "What happened to you?" he said whilst biting his lips. "Oh, its nothing" I said looking at Stephanie with an evil eye. "Well shall we get started?" I said looking at his sweet brown eyes. We started to mix paint when I accidentally splattered some onto him. "Good God, I am so sorry, let me help you clean it off of you." I said with a scared look on my face.

"Don't trouble yourself, it's ok." he said whilist wiping his face. "So thats how you want to play eh?" he said with a cheeky smirk on his face. I looked at him with a puzzled look and then jolted backwards dodging the paint. "Its paint war time!" he said. We started to throw paint at each other and mess around. I could not belive that I made a friend so fast since I did not have many friends back in Texas and making new ones was a hard job for me. I could not belive that I was friends with a real hottie. We were drenched in each others paint when we heard someone shout " Marcelo and Anna, stay behind after class and stop this nonsense. Clean up after yourselves immediately!"

Oh boy, I knew we were in trouble. After class Mr.Gonzalez put us in detention. He left the classroom to go and get some printing. "Sorry I got you in trouble l Anna, I really am." he said in a soft and quiet voice. I could sense his sadness and did not want him to feel guilty. "Its not you fault, but Stephanies, she poured paint all over me and that is why I had to leave the class. And anyways I think that I overdid it a bit with the paint splashing."

Mr.Gonzalez walked in and said "I am not going to be harsh on you on your first day so you can leave."  We walked out the class and parted ways. "Anna!" Marcelo shouted. I turned around and walked up to him. "Whats wrong?" I said with a puzzled look on my face. "Thank you for giving me a good time on my first day." he said with a cute smile on his face. "No prob-" I tried to finnish my sentence when Marcelo hugged me and left.

Since that day I could not stop thinking about him and the warm hug he gave me. His arms so soft and warmer that a hot summer day. I think that I am falling for him.