Chapter 5: The Fight Part 2

We were on call for 15 hours when I noticed that it was 9 AM. We immediately started to get chanhed on call and ran out the door.

Marcelo arived at my driveway and we walked to campus together. I still had butterflies in my stomach from the kiss. When we arived at the campus, Marcelo looked worried. We saw Angelo and Marting walk up to him. "Well, if it isn't the newly wed couple." Angelo said jokingly. "Fuck off, Angelo." I said with a pissed off voice. "Oh sorry honey." Martin winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walket through them like a ghost going through a wall.

Diring form, Martin and Angelo walked up to me. "Hey hottie" Angelo said trying to wrap his hands around my neck. "Piss off Angelo!" said Martin. "She is mine!"

Marcelo overheard this and said "wait till lesson 1." Oh how sweet, he is going to be my prince charming.

As lesson 1 started Marcelo draged Angelo and Martin into the hallway and began to fight. "You dirty little perverts, trying to hit on girls who do not even like you at all!" Marcelo cried out.  "Oh sorry prince charming."said Angelo. The crowd laughed. I had to do sonething but got pulled by Eve. "Leave it to them" she said pulling me toward my chemistry leason.

Seaconds felt like hours,minutes felt like days and hours felt like months. After the first lesson I tried looking for Marcelo but he was nowhere to be seen. I want and asked Mark, his younger brother who is a freshman. "Hey Mark, have you seen Marcelo?" I stuttered. Mark shook his head. I walked to the cafeteria to grab some coffee when I hears some gossip and I love when someone spills the tea. But not this one. "Did you hear that Angelo and Martin knocked out Marcelo. Ugh they are so hot and strong." the girl whined. My heart dropped.As if. They are nothing more than two little cum socks.

I went up to them and asked "Hey Jessy, do you know by any chance which hospital Marcelo was sent to?" She looked at me with a grin. "The one down the road you silly goose." I nodded and ran off.

After classes I went to the hospital. "Hello,how may I help you young lady?" asked the staff. "Hey,do you know where Marcelo DeLaughrey is?" He typed his name into the computer and said "Room number 775 on the 6th floor." I nodded and ran.

When I arived at the room I saw Marcelo in a bed laying, like a lifeless statue. I entered the room and sat next to him, tears rolling down my cheek. "Mam, visits are not allowed yet. I would kindly ask you to leave." said the nurse. I denied. She asked again and again and I still denied. "We will need security in room 775 on floor 6!" she said into the radio. I still held on tightly to his hand as the security guards pulled me away.

I sat down in the hallway, my head between my legs, crying my heart out. In the corner of my eye I saw someone sit next to me. "Hey, why are you crying" she asked. I turned away not trying to talk to her. She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a hug. " My crush got into a fight with his friends, and ended up in hospital." I cried. She began sobbing. " My boyfriend got shot at my university, the doctors say he is paralysed. They do not know if he will survive."  I looked at her and said "All I want to do is to see Marcelo" She had a grin on her face. "There is a balcony system. I can sneak you from John's room and you can go into his one from the balcony." I thanked her and walked into John's room. We said our goodbyes and I opened the balcony door and went into Marcelos room.

I ran to him and held his hand. I knelt befoure him and rested my head onto his abs. I bursted into tears. I got up to check the chart. "Critical coma" I began to cry even more. I rested my head onto his stomach and began to confess my love for him. "Since the day I saw you, I fell in love. Your sweet brown eyes, black hair, and atheltic body is irresistible. Please don't leave me Marcelo. Let me hear your soft voice once again. I would do anything to hear your soft voice." I closed my eyes and began praying to God that he would wake up when suddenly I felt something caress my hair. I looked up to see Marcelo awake. "Oh Marcelo, I missed you." I cried out loud. He looked at me and let out a single tear. He put his hand on my face and smiled.

It has been a few days since Marcelo left the hospital. He ended up coming home with a fractured arm. I checked my instagram to see him post a picture of his cast captioned "Nothing is going to stop me, not even love"

Later that day I got a phone call from Marcelo. "Hey,thank you for coming to visit me in the hospital. I am sorry I could not protect you when they tried to hit on you. I hope that you can forgive me, Anna" he cried. I started to sob. "No, I should be the one who should apologise. I tried to help you but Eve pushed me aside and draged me to lesson. This is all my fault.I said trying to wipe off my tears.

We talked for a bit befoure he went to sleep. I muted the call to let my angel rest for tommorow. I could not sleep that night and stayed awake untill the morning sun rose just incase he needed something. I was ready to fall asleep when I heard Marcelo say "Anna, promise me younwill never leave my side." I teared up just from those words. " I promise" I said trying not to cry. He looked at me with his sweet brown eyes and said "Good night sleeping beauty." I blushed. "Goodnight my king" I said in a soft voice. He fell asleep as fast as posible.

I stayed awake all night thinking about his words. Ah, sleeping beauty. I heart jumped from joy.