Chapter 6: Up, up we go!

Ah finally, the weekend. No school, no work and definitely no Stephanie and the ugly ass twins. I looked at my iPad to see that Marcelo was still on call. I decided to prank him.

It was quite early on the morning. 8:45 AM to be precise. I put on my favourite clown costume and left the house. I arived at his place. I climbed up his window since his room is on the ground floor. Ah, there he was. Marcelo was sleeping peacefully in his bed, shirtless. His hot abs and muscles were enough to make me squel. He woke up instantly but I had enough time to get into position. I stood in the corner with my back towards him. "Anna is that you." he said calmly. Oh shit, I forgot to turn off my camera. I stood silent and stiff as a board. He got out of bed and approached me. All of a sudden, he took of my mask and spun me around and pulled me up to his chest. My heart started to pound like a ticking bomb. His mouth let out a kinky smirk and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You call this a prank?" Marcelo said sarcastically. I felt disappointed that i did not scare him. "You got me good." Marcelo hugged me tighter. "Wanna get some breakfast. I heard there is a new deal at iHOP." I said with a smirk. I knew how much Marcelo loved bacon pancakes. He makes the best ones.  He went to the bathroom to get changed.

We went to get some breakfast at iHOP. Their panckes are amazing. "Mmhhmm, they get more better each bite I take." said Marcelo stuffing his face with pancakes and bacon. I nodded my head and stuffed my face with even more. "Waiter, bill please!" I shouted. When the bill arived I tried to grab it first but so did Marcelo. Our hands met, it was so romantic. "Look out the window!" he shouted pointing towards a car. Me, being foolish enough fell for it. He snatched the bill and paid.

We went to the beach for a little walk. The sun was shining brighter than ever. Marcelo still had a broken arm but it was not as painfull as befoure. We stopped at a little shop. "Hey, how much is it for a boat ride?" asked Marcelo. "$2.99 for 1 hour and $5 for 2 and a half hours." said the shopkeeper. "Can we get two tickes for 2 and a half hours please." said Marcelo. The staff gave us the ticket and the key. We went to the harbour and climbed onto the mini yacht. Marcelo looked soo hot as a captain. "All aboard!" Marcelo shouted as he turned on the engine. The sea was beautifull and the morning sunrise made it look like it came straight from a fairy tale. We hung out and talked for a bit laughing about how Stephanie got beaten up and how Britney and Whitney got a nose job and it went wrong.

We stayed there watching the sun slowly set beyound the horizon. We got back and decided to go for dinner. We chose KFC since it was close to the harbour and we could watch the sunset. I ordered my usual, 80 piece bucket with a side of fries and a Pepsi Cherry. Marcelo didn't eat much. I was worried. "Hey, whats wrong?" I asked looking at him. " Oh its nothing. My arm just hirts a bit thats all." he said looking away from me. I felt bad for him.

We got up and started to leave. Marcelo decided thatbwe should go to the park since ot was a small shortcut. We were already halfway into the park when Marcelo stopped. "Anna." he said with his voice trembling. " Yes Marcelo" I said turning around. "I need to ask you something."he said scratching his arm slowly. My heart started to race. What could he possibly ask me that makes him tremble. "So..um..." he said nervously. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said scratching his neck. OH MY GOD. Marcelo DeLaugh-fricking-rey asked me out. My heart skipped a beat. "Of course I want to be you girlf-" I stuttered as Marcelo ran up to me and french kissed me on the lips. Finally my dream came true. I was finally Marcelo's girl. Beat that Stephanie.

That night we could not stop talking. We posted pictures of the boat ride. All of the comments said "I ship" but one of them was the funniest. Stephanie was mad. Her reaction was priceless. "Ugh,you two look ugly together!" she said sounding all jelaous. We decided to arange a party the following day. It is going to be awesome.