Choi Minho (SHINee) 18+

Minho thought he woke up in hell that morning because of the blazing heat that disturbed his nice dream. He woke up sticky and sweaty all over his neck and torso that when he got up, it trickled further down.

Summer sure have arrived.

He checks his phone for the time. It's not even noon yet but the heat felt like it's in its peak. He had no choice but get out of bed and shower his sweat off. He figured he'd just go to his university earlier and use his extra time to read notes.

The water felt so nice on his skin that he moaned so sensually if someone heard him they'd think he's doing more than just shower.

That thought reminded him of his dream which was rudely interrupted by the rising of the temperature.

Minho indulged himself with the memory of his dream. He thought about her, the most gorgeous girl he's ever seen with the silkiest hair and sexiest lips. The only reason he gets up every morning and attend his classes without fail. Everytime Minho closes his eyes, he could see her face and the way she bites on her thumb whenever she focuses on their lessons.

"Fuck," he mutters as the shower hit his head. He looks down to see his other head looking very up and alive.

Well, there's nothing else to do. He thought before taking himself in his hand to let his frustration off.

Minho closes his eyes as he focused on the image of her wearing that white, cotton, sleeveless dress she wore a few days ago. It looked so soft against her skin and from behind her where he sat, he remembered how smooth her neck looked like. It took everything in him not to pull her after class and fuck her inside the lecture hall that day. All he could do was stare and lick his lips.

He focuses on the memory of her biting her lips when she finds a question difficult. And the memory of that sinful black tee she once wore to class, the one with a low neckline, the one that fit her chest too tightly.

"Shit," he trembled as he sees her full cleavage in his head. He's never seen such huge tits, he imagined how it would feel if he squeezed them, fondled and sucked on them. "Shit. Shit. Shit."

He bites his lip as he moves his hand faster. He's so close, he wants to scream her name so bad.

Suddenly, he hears his name being called. He could hear her calling him so softly and so flirtily. "Minho-ya."

"Oh god, yes."

"Minho-ya..."

She's so gorgeous. In his head, he watches her unbutton that fuckin tight button up shirt. She slowly teases him until he can see her collar bones, and then her cleavages, and then-

"Minho-ya! Dude, I'm late! I need to use the bathroom, too!" The voice of his room mate resonates from outside the door, ending his little session in an abrupt frustratingly painful way.

He curses under his breath before he gave him a reply. "Yeah. I'm almost done."

Damn it, he thought. He really needs to deal with his fixation over that girl or he'll have to go to university with a boner everyday.

Minho had trouble walking around because his dick felt heavy inside his pants. He never got to cum that morning and he hadn't done that in about a week now. His frustration felt like it's up to his neck now. For the first time ever, he didn't wanna see her that day or he'll burst in flames.

He enters the library and thanks all the saints he knew for the air-conditioning that cooled his body easing a little bit of his pain.

The library looks almost empty if not for less than ten students scattered in the room minding themselves that morning. He finds his way to the back where they keep old issues of comic books. He figured he just needed to entertain himself and relax a little.