Jung Hae In (Part 2) 18+

Everything happened in a haze. One minute the two of them are on the floor of the living room, making out, the next, Y/N is splayed on the bed with just her underwear left and Hae In kneeling on the edge of the bed, kissing the insides of her thighs.

Y/N's becoming breathless the closer he gets to her core. One hand gripped the sleeve of his sweater and the other gripped her boob. "Hae In-ah," suddenly, calling his name sounded so intimate... So, very sexy.

"Are you sure you're not just drunk?" Hae In checks with her one more time.

"I swear, I'm not. Just please, Hae In! You're killing me here!"

He lets out a low chuckle. "Who knew my little baby has this kind of side?" He teases her, slowly removing her underwear and revealing her wet mound.

"Hae In, I swear to g-" she swallows her words which came out as a moan the moment his lips met her pussy.

Hae In wastes no time, his tongue delightfully does its job, flicking her clit over and over making her moan loudly on the mattress. By the time he's fingering her, Y/N's become a goner.

Her pussy warmed up his fingers as he slid them in and out of her wet core. The sound of her moan and the sliding of his fingers makes Hae In's cock grow harder inside his joggers.

He continues eating her pussy like it's the last meal he'll ever have.

Louder and louder, Y/N moaned to the top of her lungs calling his name over and over until her back arched.

"Hae In-ah!"

Y/N cums but Hae In does not stop, instead, he grips both of her thighs open and hungrily licks her clit until she's shaking and spent.

He gives her a few seconds to breathe before he climbs over her and kisses her again.

"Shit, you're not even naked yet?" She jokes, panting from her orgasm.

"I can do something about that," Hae In replies with a playful grin. He easily pulls his sweater off, revealing his chiseled abs, the product of his strict diet and work-out for a role he's taking.

Y/N notices the tent on his joggers and reaches for it earning a groan from Hae In.

"How many girls have you fucked?" She abruptly asked but Hae Im wasn't taken aback.

Instead, he answers calmly. "Twelve."

"Really?" She continues palming him through the joggers.

"Yeah. There's no point in lying." Hae in grins as Y/N begins to take off his pants.

"How many are the celebrities from those twelve fucks you had?" She licks her lip as she jerks his cock off.

"Seven..."

"Well, damn, aren't you famous." She teases before taking his cock in her mouth without a warning, easily taking it to her throat.

"Fuck, Y/N!" He can't help but curse. He didn't expect her to be this good.

Y/N continues to deepthroat Hae In, his cock making an imprint on her throat everytime she swallows the reddened tip in. Although she struggles to fit in his cock with its thick girth, she manages to take it all in.

When she pulls away to breathe, she leaves a string of his pre-cum and her saliva connecting from her lips to his cock. The sight makes Hae In lose his breathe. She is so beautiful despite looking to wrecked.

He reaches for her cheek, noticing bruises already forming from the hits she took from Shin. There's also marks left on her neck and the sight of it makes his blood boil again.