Oh Sehun (Part 2) 18+

"You know they've got cameras in elevators, right?" You teasingly ask him as he continues in onslaught sucking on your neck as the elevator ascends to the twenty eighth floor.

"I don't care," he replied in a mutter before going back to kissing you deeply.

You giggle through the kiss and he drinks it in, high in the lust of the moment as he makes out with the girl of his dreams.

You decided to play with him a little and feel him through his pants. Sehun begins to rut in your hands shamelessly feeling everything you're letting him have.

"Noona, please..." He whines against your cleavage.

Biting your lip, you smile as you watch the numbers on the elevator. Sehun's such a good, submissive boy and he's making you feel so powerful.

It's the first time you've become the dominating one. Although you loved being manhandled in bed, this feeling Sehun is giving you is new and very welcomed.

Finally, the elevator dings and the doors open. You haven't even arrived in your room and Sehun's eyes are already lidded and his face, completely blushed.

"Let's go, baby."

Sehun's face curls into a huge, splitting smile upon being called baby by you. He takes your hand as you lead the way to your room.

"Noona," he breathes against your neck once again as you open the door. Sehun humps against your ass not caring about the people who might see.

"Patience, Sehun. Almost there," you chuckle. "I can't believe you're this needy."

"I've waited for thirteen years for this, what did you expect, Noona? Please, let's hurry up."

You turn around to give him a chaste kiss but he leans forward for more. You dodge him earning an evident pout from Sehun but you said, "Savor the moment, Sehun. I promise it's going to be worth it."

Sighing, he gives you a love-drunk smile and nodded.

You push the door open and leads him to the bed whilst discarding your clothes one by one.

First, it was the shoes, then the coat. You walk backwards with your eyes fixated on Sehun's.

Then, it was your pants, your shirt... Your bra.

You sit on the bed, naked with only your panties left. Leaning backwards with your hands supporting your weight, you call on him, "Aren't you going to take your clothes off, Sehun?"

In an instant, he begins to strip in front of you. And fuck, was his body carved. He did not lie when he said he has a perfect body. No wonder girls chase after him.

Sehun then removes his shoes and then his pants then asks, "Can I please remove my boxers, Noona? It's too tight."

"That's because you're too hard, baby. Go on, take it off and then come here and kiss me."

He gives off a sigh of relief the moment his cock springs free.

You let Sehun crawl over you, kissing his delicious lips again. His hand skeptically touches your ribs but he pulls back again. You take his hand and put it on your left boob, "You can touch me wherever, Sehun. Now's not the time to get shy."

"I'm not shy," he replied. "I'm scared... You might not like it and leave again."

There's the sad look in his eyes again that wrenches your gut. You've decided that tonight, you'll make Sehun feel your heart.

You push him to the bed and holds his face before kissing his forehead, his eyes, his nose, cheeks and then his lips.

"Don't be, Sehun. I'm not going anywhere. Not anymore." You give him one, long, perfervid kiss and said, "I'm yours, now. Just yours."

Your last sentence lights up a fire in him. Finally, he thought. He almost cried but that wouldn't be a sight that will ignite your lust so, instead, he pulls you above him and grabs your ass with his hands. Sehun places you right above his cock and rubs your crotch against it as he sucks on your nipples.

A moan escapes your mouth. You grab onto his soft hair as you let him do whatever he needed to do with you.

Your underwear becomes wetter as he continues to rut you against his hardness.

"Noona,"

"Tell me what you want, Sehun."

"Let me eat your pussy, please. I want to kiss your pussy, Noona." He sucks on your nipples and takes in your scent. "Please, Noona."

"Do it."

As soon as you said so, he flips you over and takes your panties off in one quick movement. Sehun takes a moment to appreciate your naked beauty and then, he begins to kiss around your pussy making your core throb painfully.

"Sehun," you sensually say his name. "Don't make me wait."

Sehun then licks a bold stripe on your pussy, soliciting a loud moan from you. With his tongue again, he begins to flick your clit repeatedly.

"Shit, Sehun!" You grab a fistful of his hair.

He takes a dive and puts his hot mouth on your pussy, sucking on it grunting against your core.

The vibration of his mouth sends you bliss. You repeat calling his name over and over.

Then, Sehun stands up, "Noona, sit on my face, please."

You thought, he's very adorable the way he always says please to you, how the hell can you say no?

Sehun lies down on the bed and you hover your pussy above his face. Without a second thought he begins flicking your clit with his tongue again. Sehun presses you closer to his face as you squirm. He reaches his tongue inside your core and fucks you with his tongue.

You see his cock twitching in front of you so you take it and put it in your mouth without a warning making him moan against your pussy. Sehun's cock glide into your mouth and against your throat, you return the favor to him by fucking his cock with your mouth until you gagged.

This time, Sehun uses his fingers together with his tongue, his efforts finally making you cum in his mouth.

"Sehun! Yes, fuck! You're so good baby, yes..." You are wanton to his touch by the time you were done.

"Noona, let me fuck you, please?" He asks again with his head lying on your chest.

"Okay, baby. Fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

Sehun positions his cock against your folds, playing at your entrance repeatedly, rubbing the head of his cock on the wetness that gathered there.

"Noona, you're so beautiful."

"Sehun-ah,"

"I love you so much, Noona." He comes closer to peck your lips before he drives in and pounds into you.

"Sehun!"

"Noona, fuck! You're so damn tight!"

He begins his merciless fucking, holding your legs wide open whilst he kisses all over your neck. You continue to call his name salaviously, encouraging him.

You cum for the second time that night.

"Noona, ugh! Say it, please say it! Noona say, that you're mine, please!" He begs you with such broken, wretched voice. "I'm fucking cumming, please say it!"

"I'm yours! Oh Sehun, I'm yours!"

Finally, he cums all over you. Sehun's hot, white cum fills you whilst he pants against your hair.

"Thank you, Noona. Shit, I waited so... Long. Thank you, I love you, Noona. Please, please don't ever leave me again."

You only manage to smile and kiss Sehun's nose. Your whole body felt like jelly but you fucking feel amazing.

"I love you, Noona."

And as if his night could never get better, you mutter back.

"I love you, too, Oh Sehun."

Then you added, "Oh and... Merry Christmas, baby."