Ok Taecyeon (2PM) : Blurb, Fluff

Basically, this is the summary of the relationship between you and Taecyeon since the beginning.

You: I think I want another dog.
Taecyeon: No, you don't.

You: It's so boring today, I don't have anything to do.
Taecyeon: Babe, you have a deadline and your publisher called you twelve times today to check on your draft. You have seven drafts with seven prologues you never finished.

You: *zones out*
Taecyeon: Did you just stare at the wall the whole time we were rehearsing?
You: Oh, you guys are already done? That was fast.
Taecyeon: The rehearsal lasted five hours, babe.

The thing is, your ADHD makes you do all of these things and more. One time, you ordered a jewelry organizer and it so happened that he received the delivery.

You were in bed browsing the internet about random "how things are made" when he entered the room with a scowl on his face and a box in his hands.

"Baby, what is this?"

You look up and instantly beam. "Oh, is that the jewelry box?" You jump out of bed and took it from him. It didn't take you a while to open the box with a blunt scissors.

"Oh, I definitely need that box opener I saw on the internet, it's so hard to open this without it. I will order that next-"

Taecyeon huffs. "No, you won't!" He takes the scissors from your hands and threw it then used a sharper pair to open the box letting the blade glide through the edges of the box smoothly.

"Wow, why is it harder for me to open it?"

"Because you literally slash it everywhere. By the time you open it, the product will be broken, too."

In appreciation, you hug him from behind loving how chunky he is and how hard his back is against your chest. "I love you, you're handy."

Sighing, Taecyeon stares at the product you ordered. "Babe, you ordered this thing before. Why the heck did you buy it again?" He turns to face you. And although he is annoyed, he understood your condition.

"Oh, I did?" You rack your brain to remember when you did that. "Oh, my gosh it's so pretty!"

"You bought it last month in a different color. And you never used it. We have a pile of different organizer stuff stacked in the garage."

As you try to remember it, your brain takes you somewhere else and you zone out again thinking about the mini sewing machine you saw on Facebook yesterday. Your reverie is disturbed when you feel him nudging you.

"I lost you again, didnt I?" He said with a frown.

Realizing it, your shoulder sagged. You can't help but think, "Oh no. He probably had enough of me and my ADHD ass. I knew this day would come. I annoyed him to death and he probably just stayed with me because he felt bad. I shouldn't have been too messy. Why am I so messy? Why do I never finish any work? Did I turn off the stove? Oh no, I might burn his house and his dog. Oh no. I should've cleaned the house before he got home, I knew I should've but why can't I do it? I'm a mess."

"You kinda are," Taecyeon replied, his frown disappeared and was replaced by a playful smile. You didn't know you said the last sentence out loud.

"Huh?"

He pulls you closer to his chest and yours calm down when you hear his soft hum against his skin. It's like you were water boiling in a pan minutes ago but he came and turned off the stove so you're boiling slowed down and then disappeared.

"You kinda are a mess," he repeated which makes you want to pull your hair off and cry and scream but you do nothing. "But I love you and I accept what you are and what you have."

Taecyeon talked slowly, as much as he could. So you could take in what he's telling you. His hand pats your back gently and he placed tender kisses on your head.

"You're a mess but it's okay. I will clean up for you, I will remind you about the things you forgot, I will tell you where you need to go and I will be here when it gets tough. You can cry if you want, you can shout. You can be messy and all over the place but I will still love you and I'm not leaving you. I know you were thinking about that, I saw it on your face."

"Oh."

Taecyeon finds your response adorable. He laughs heartily.

Your mind is still haywire but the vibration of his laugh dialled your ADHD down a bit. He's more calming than chamomile tea. More de-stressing than a group therapy. That rhymes.

"I love you-" you blurt out without thinking. You make him look at you intently. Again, without thinking, you jump in his arms and kissed his face off. You didn't even notice he already took you to he bed and that you're practically humping each other now.

When you both calm down, he holds you in his arms and made circles on your skin. "You know, you're so good to me."

"How so? I always forget to cook for you. I almost burnt the kitchen too many times. I put cayenne in your coffee and-"

He shuts you up with a kiss. "I told you, I didn't need you doing those things for me. You just need to be mine and all mine, I just need to know you love me. I just need you to kiss me and do me right, to hug me when I'm tired and to tell me I'm what you want. And you do all that perfectly. I don't want anything else. You're so good to me, baby. Stop doubting it."

His words made you smile. You never thought anyone could ever accept you, you're a literal chaos walking on two legs. You never get anything done right and your mind wanders even during sex. You're a handful but Taecyeon handles all of your ugly really well when he can have someone better, someone with a healthy menatality and someone who has a grip of their time.

Mindlessly, you grab his hair gently. "Have you ever considered dyeing your hair pink?"

He cackles against your neck. "No! Please, leave my hair alone!"

"I saw a video on Youtube, I know how to-" again, he shuts you up by planting a deep kiss on your lips.

Taecyeon suceeds in taking your mind off your ridiculous idea.