Choi Minho (SHINee)

Last night was a rough one. You had those tsunami waves of sadness again and you had a terrible meltdown.

It seems like your mental health started its collapse once again because you still decline to take the medicine your therapist prescribed you.

Ever since you became a mother, you stopped taking your medicine. You didn't want to be foggy when taking care of your son afraid that if you blank out, he'll hurt himself and you won't be able to do anything.

And now, you feel the consequence of your choices. It was a sacrifice that needed to be made. Your son will always be your priority.

That morning, you woke up a little later than usual. You notice the absence of your husband on the other side of your bed and the unusual silence that lurks your home.

You were feeling better, thanks to your husband's care. So you had more strength to get out the bed and start living again. But no one's in the house except for you.

Panic attacks you, thinking the worst of the worst. It was then that you notice a note on the fridge.

"Good morning, darling. Your boys went to the studio. Our little one wants to see daddy at work. Please call me if anything comes up. We will be home after lunch. You are very loved, very important and you are my life. I hope you are feeling okay. I love you. - Ming"

The messy scribbles on the notepad made your lips curl up. Finding inspiration in his letter, you decided you'll join them and make lunch so you start to cook.

You begin to prepare your ingredients and chopping them, you thought making meatballs pasta is the best choice since your son loves it. Together with it, you make some burgers and fries. Minho has been keeping to his strict diet for a month now, he deserves a cheat day anyway.

Of course, you do not forget to prepare extra for Taemin, Jinki and Kibum.

You book for an Uber and arrived at the studio half past eleven carrying a heavy bag of food and an extra box of chicken for the staff.

"Oh, Mrs. Choi!" Two of the staff caught you at the entrance while they were smoking. They immediately help you take the food inside. "Thank you for bringing us food, Mrs. Choi. We appreciate it."

The sound of being called Mrs. Choi alone lifts your spirits up, smiling you replied, "It's nothing. You guys do the best job of taking care of my boys."

They tell you stories of how energetic your son is and how he distracts his father so much by trying to copy their moves.

"He makes everyone laugh so hard!"

"Mrs. Choi, you did a good job with that boy."

"And Minho, too. You both made them good boys."

Your heart swelled with pride. The memories of your misery yesterday completely washed away by the sight that welcomed you into the studio. Your husband and your son were in front if the mirrored walls, rehearsing the dance steps together. Minho would laugh at your son's cuteness while the little boy kept a serious face, determinated to be like his father.

"Wow, you're better at daddy now!" He told your son who beamed.

"Really, daddy?" Minho nods.

"Good job, kid. Daddy's so proud of you." You watch as your husband gives your little boy a loving pet on his head.

His bandmates circled around the boy who was their source of amusement. Jinki clapped, "You're really good at dancing! We need another member, can you join us?"